[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I just need someone to talk to. I am a single dad and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Oh_God_Why.jpg (3 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
Oh_God_Why.jpg
3 KB, 125x104
Hey guys. I just need someone to talk to. I am a single dad and my daughters mom is already remarried and lives with a piece of shit who still lives with his parents. My daughter who is 7 years old is in danger of failing the 2nd grade. Her mother doesn't help her with her homework because she claims that shes too busy at times taking care of her other two kids, one is 3 and the other one is lke 5. Even though when i asked my daughter why her mom didnt help her with her homework she told me it was because her mom was watching her favorite tv show.
Yesterday i told i was going to take her to court. She went of on me via text. I feel so alone in this fight. She has her husbands support. I have no one. Just my parents. I feel pathetic, im scraping up enough money to afford a lawyer. Yesterday when i was texting her i felt so alone because i had no one to talk to or to vent to. Good thing i remembered about this place. Any advice on feeling alone? Having no one to text or call when shit get rough? What do you do?
>>
i sincerely wish you luck in court.
>>
Just by thinking about your daughter how much you love her should give you some strength.
I feel similar with my little sister (who is 9). I don't have any money - literally - because I study engineering (tried to work besides university but it fucked up my time and failed several courses). But I hope that soon I could somehow detach her from her mother and bring her home. They live in England and my mother is expecting twins now. She doesn't help my little sister in anything. She was visiting during Christmas and it is obvious that she has child depression. I must figure out how to convince my mother to let her come home. She almost forgot her native language but it is not too late yet, I just need to work and find a place to live, but without my degree it would be too hard to find a decent job and feed a kid, too and have enough time to take care about her.
But my mother will get loads of money after 3 kids, when the twins will arrive, so there's little chance she would let her come home...

Just please hang in there and think about your daughter whenever you feel down. You have nothing else that could help, I think. Or I'm just too stupid to come up with any miraculous idea.
>>
Well, I love you OP. You go do your best for your daughter and she'll know how hard you try for her no matter what the outcome is.

Maybe you can email her teacher about the home situation and ask what help may be available.
>>
Good luck man, you are fighting the good fight.
>>
>>16680978
I think that's a great idea about talking to the teacher. He/she would be a neutral person that cares about your daughter and could say something to the mother without triggering any trouble for you
>>
>>16680918
Good luck to you man. Hopefully after getting your degree you can find a nice stable job and take have her live with you.goos luck man.
>>
>>16680978
Ive talked to her teacher and told her the other signature that she may see often would be mine since i was pixking her up after school, helping her with homework and dropping her off with her mom. She said that it was good and looked a bit relieved. But now since i stood up to my ex she wont let me pick up my daughter anymore and were going back to our court order plan which is me getting her on the weekends.
>>
>>16680978
Op here. Thank you so much for your kind words do not know how happy that made me. Nice to hear I love you from a stranger
:)
>>
>>16681518
thank you :) , though I'm a femanon.
>>
>>16682074
My bad. :)
>>
>>16680663
read r the red pill and return of kings and any thing else especially from the manosphere about this topic. They and people like them aren't `misogynist` or whatever bullshit SJW`s want to call them. They're one of the few places that talk about this shit and want to help men and let them know they're not alone. Will you agree with absolutely everything, noxious I sure don't but get whatever you can from wherever you can. This is war and anything goes, especially where your daughter is concerned. Her mom obviously doesn't give a shit. Don't let your daughters life be ruined by some cold woman who doesn't even care. And don't become another so called `deadbeat dad` who actually can't be there for his daughter cause some heartless birch won't let them. He'll OP I'm not a professional or anything bit as long as this threads up I'm willing to help and from one man to another, whose tired of shit like this and everything like it, keep fighting damn it. Like the quite fromthe film The Revenant, as long as you got a breath in you, you fight. I know this might not mean much on an anime related image board but keep fighting OPand don't give up. You might feel lonely and separated from others who are going through similar things but your never alone
>>
>>16680663
>>16682898
Also when you get your money together get the best Damon lawyer you can
Side note as well if you want I'll be back on this thread everyday with whatever help I can dig up for you
>>
In court is a double or nothing kind of thing.

That's the mentality you should have, sue for your daugther, sue for the court money, sue for everything you can

sue that fucking whore

Record everything teachers say about your daugther, tell your boss and your coworkers to help you so they tell the judge how good of a worker you are.
>>
>>16682914
Thank you very mich for your kind words. I screen shot youe post, along with some of the other replies so i can look at it when im feeling down. I remember when we first went to court she was with her husband, and they were both laughing and being a cute couple and shit. While i just sat by myself waiting to go into court. But im glad im not alone. Thanks for yor advice. A lawyer here in cali is like around 300 an hour. From what i can remember. I have to get all my ducks in a row before i attack this bitch. Im prior military so i have to be strategic, i cant just go in guns blazing. I have to sit back and observe the situation, gather data and when it comes to see the judge i wont look like an incompitent deadbeat. Thanks again anon. You rock
>>
>>16683108

Op here. That is very true man. Last time we went to court, she began to cry and began yo say that my daughter was too young and since i was an active duty marine, i could be deployed at any time. But now that ive been out, there is no excuse. Like i said in the post to the other anon, i gotta get my shit straight before i lay down the hammer of justice. Thanks for your time anon.
>>
>>16680918
Op here. I believe in ya. We can do this. People who love us are counting on us.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.