[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious money advice needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 632x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 632x488
I owe a sociopath (legit diagnosed) some money and i dont know whether or not i should be scared. Basically he sold me something a few weeks back abd was not trusting with me paying part mojey now and part money later in the yeautvi convinced him to do it. Then i found out hes probley ripped me off so i said i wasnt going to pay then i found out hecwas planning to steal the item back from me an he almost managed it but he claims 'if you got a mortgage and stopped paying theyd take your house' and he wants his money so basically should i be scared of this guy like are sociopaths really dangerous or should i stand by my previous position??
>>
No they wouldn't. You'd have to remortgage in order to settle the bill.

Guy doesn't know what he's talking about and you're an easy mark.
>>
>>16680659
Easy mark??
>>
>>16680655

>Then i found out hes probley ripped me off so i said i wasnt going to pay

I don't know why you're being so vague, but how exactly did he "rip you off?" He sold you an "item," you still have the item, and you haven't given him the money you agreed on. He's trying to take the item back, and you won't let him. You also won't give him the rest of the money.

So how exactly is HE ripping YOU off? Sociopaths can be dangerous, sometimes, but life isn't a TV show, and in real life, idiots are infinitely more dangerous and prone to fucking everything up. And you kinda seem like an idiot.

tl;dr if you don't want to give him the money, give the "item" back
>>
>>16680714
Because i found out he got the item (a guitar sorry for being so vague) fir alot cheaper than what we agreed on me paying ( i paid 115 he got it for 40) he lied a cheated me but im worried do you think irl sociopaths actually go out their way to cause people trouble or are they not really like that because im just worried
>>
>>16680765
Give him the guitar back, or pay the money. Whether or not he's dangerous (he can be) you are being a douche. Also Idk if this is related but what he said sounds a lot like the prompt of the movie "Repo men" based on the book "repossession mambo".
It's somewhat a similar situation only in the movie, the 'item' are organs, and the main character cuts open people to get them back. He rationalizes exactly with that phrase: if you don't py your mortage, the bank takes the house.
>>
>>16680798
I swear i dont know anything about that movie with organs (maybe he saw it and used the line) but yh i think i might just give it him back
>>
>>16680765

You're retarded, man. What he did was a bit dishonest, but you agreed to pay $115 for the guitar, it's not his fault you didn't shop around to see if you could get it cheaper elsewhere. You can't just back out of an agreement because you found out he's making a profit. That's like going into a clothing store, and refusing to pay a penny more than exactly what it costs to make each shirt.

At this point, you are the one ripping him off. This has nothing to do with him being a sociopath, and everything to do with you being an idiot. Either give him the guitar back, or give him the rest of the money.
>>
Lol this is great im the guy owed mo ey i wanted to try and see what people would think of this cunt who is fuvking me around im glad you all agree this guy is reatarded
>>
>>16680807
Also i dont think i was too dishonest with the guitar this guy i sold it to is just an idiot
>>
>>16680807
Your right i knew it was him ripping me off
>>
Depends on if he's aggressive. Most sociopaths just don't give a shit. But money is a tricky subject with most sociopaths since they're all leeches and too superficial to be entertained by anything but hedonistic activities-- these usually require money. I'd be worried, but just tell the cops if he does anything. You don't have to give any money to the piece of shit.
>>
Im the sociopath dipshit read the comments
Also this guy is the bad guy not me. I wanted to stab this guy but i got some advice and i was told not to get physical or anything just focus on the guitar not him which is fair enough but im not a piece of shit HE is the piece of shit for ruining my trust. People with aspd are still human and ive always had issues trusting people and being paranoid so really he is in the wrong
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.