[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so a female friend and i just got drunk together and admitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: walrus.jpg (40 KB, 452x343) Image search: [Google]
walrus.jpg
40 KB, 452x343
so a female friend and i just got drunk together and admitted that we kind of like each other

im happily married, i would never leave my wife but i feel kind of gross inside over this

should i
>>
>>16680297
Just divorce faggot, I say the same to dumb cunts who think like you do. Your wife deserves better and I hope that she cucks you. Why did you get married in the first place you dishonest shit?
>>
>>16680302
>>16680302
too much edge for me
>>
>>16680305
>someone disagrees with me
>wow lol edgy
>>
it just seemed like an overly aggressive response but i guess

so we're in agreement im a shitlord and should an hero at the earliest given opportunity then
>>
>>16680319
I'm not that person and I agree with them 100%, yes you are a self-absorbed asswipe.
>>
Having crushes while in a relationship happens from time to time, but you shouldn't have said anything about it. That's something you push down and hide until you forget about it.
>>
File: 2ae.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>16680321
yeah but i mean how? it's not like we fucked or anything we just agreed that we kind of liked each other but that we werent going to do anything retarded

i just feel weird about it i have no idea why

so ok if it was so bad what should i do from here? just never talk to her again or what?
>>
>>16680327
yeah, i know

i was pretty lit i wasnt really thinking straight at the time. not a great excuse but thats what happened.
>>
>>16680297

At first, you are naive if you thought that you would never feel anything for another woman for the rest of your life, its happen to everybody, nobody has attraction to only the same person for the rest of their lives, but the question is, can you get over this feeling for the sake of your marriage? you said that you're happy with your wife, i think you should just forget about it and wait until this crush end
>>
File: wellshit.jpg (54 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
wellshit.jpg
54 KB, 500x460
>>16680338
yes definitely i mean this isnt even a thing like

we're friends. she was being down on herself. i told her to quit, that she was awesome and that i'd date her if i wasnt happily married and that shed find someone

she told me i was a great guy and at the end we both agreed that we kind of liked each other but that we would never talk about it again

my marriage isnt even close to being at risk, at all. i fucking adore my wife so much i'd never leave her for just some friend i happen to think is sweet

i just didnt know why i felt so bad about it and wanted to know if i was a piece of shit or not
>>
>>16680342

Just move on from there, forget about this shit, you shouldn't tell her about your feelings, but well... now its done, don't beat yourself more than necessary
>>
File: 1452689105407.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1452689105407.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
>>16680348
ok sounds like a plan

thanks brother
>>
File: smug-smile.jpg (92 KB, 660x387) Image search: [Google]
smug-smile.jpg
92 KB, 660x387
She's probably a whale isn't she? She's a whale, and you're wife's probably a whale too eh? Yeeeep, they're whales.
>>
>>16680331
You had an intimate moment with a woman who is not your wife, where you admitted you had feelings for her. That's emotional cheating. How would you feel if she went off and got drunk with some Chad and admitted she was wet for him?
>>
>>16680342
Then why are you even tellling us this stupid shit?
>>
>>16680297
You're married. The answer is to shut these feelings down, never discuss them with anyone including the girl, and act as if nothing happened.
If your wife finds out, blame booze and admit no fault, but still apologize. At this point, it's a one off thing, no big deal. Don't let it get any bigger. Honesty doesn't get you anywhere here and can erode your marriage.
Anyone who says anything else had either never been married or is incredibly naive.
>>
>>16680442

This. Anyone who gives "100% honesty" is an idiot, no one should should do that at any point in their life. If you think your coworker is an idiot do you tell them so? Hell no, you talk to them, debate their ideas and see if you can convince them to do something different (or at least come to a compromise). There's a difference between candor and saying every single thing that's on your mind.

You WILL be attracted to other people, so will your wife. The important thing is what you do about it. This is why you try not to be alone with any close friends of the opposite sex in vulnerable situations for too long - humans are humans, don't take the risks and disallow the chance for biological impulse to take over.
>>
>>16680395
They are and he's going to be kek'd
>>
>married
>get drunk with fem friend
Reevaluate your marriage. If you let it get to this pint you already have problrms.
>>
File: 1340370529739.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
1340370529739.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
>Men and women can totally be friends
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.