[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if a girl is 4'11" 105 lbs is she fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CYTneMeUQAAdZty.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CYTneMeUQAAdZty.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
if a girl is 4'11" 105 lbs is she fat?
>>
>>16680091
depends on how much muscle and fat she has.
>>
>>16680093
she eats mcdonalds/pizza/cinnamon rolls all day and looks on tumblr
>>
Does it matter to you is the real question
>>
>>16680091
Can't say for sure like anon said, but probably. I'm a tad shorter than you and 79lbs.
>>
>>16680100
Are you 8 years old?
>>
>>16680097
Learn to read. It depends on how much fat/muscle she has. A picture would be great.
>>
Depends on how her weight is distributed, she is probably chubby.
I am 5'2" and 112 pounds and I am on the border of skinny and chubby so someone 3 inches shorter than me and only 7 pounds less might have a bt of chub but probaby wouldn't look fat.
>>
>>16680104
>>
How can you be 5'2 and 112 pounds and say that you're in the border of chubby??? You're skinny. Ain't in the border of chubby... Smh
>>
>>16680091
no
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>16680163
Ehh not really. I have a bit of a muffin top and back fat now at this weight.
My definition of "chubby" is about like pic related, I am not quite there yet but close and my boobs are smaller.
When most people say "chubby" they mean fat. I just mean she might be getting more plump looking.
>>
>>16680192
>fat
>>16680163
at 5'2 id be looking around 90lb
>>
Depends on her bone structure and how the fat lays, but that sounds like a healthy weight. Might look chubby on someone so short, though. When I was around that height (still growing) I was about 80 lbs.
>>
>>16680091
By BMI, at least, you're well into the lower end of the healthy range. BMI is not a perfect measure by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm finding it difficult to imagine a body configuration with that height and weight that could reasonably be called fat.
>>
>>16680091
Fuck no.
>>
>>16680328

>faggot
>>
>>16680091
Most of the girls i know who are at that height are around 90lbs so kinda yeah probably chubby
>>
It really depends. If she's pretty muscular and has giant tits then maybe she'd still look thin or slender-ish at 4'11 112 pounds. I've known girls in the 5'2 to 5'4 range that start to look a little more "voluptuous" at 120 and above and she's only 8 pounds less at 3-4 inches less height, so...
>>
>>16680097
Yeah shes fat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.