[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll skip the >tfw bullshit because I have more pride.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: I am so lonely.jpg (60 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
I am so lonely.jpg
60 KB, 480x800
I'll skip the >tfw bullshit because I have more pride. But not enough that I won't make the thread.

In short, I find the prospect of getting any kind of sexual relationship with a girl impossible. Is it really as difficult as it seems?

To go the lengthy route. I'm not ugly, my bombshell matches on tinder tell me that much. Though I'm not charming, my success rates tells me that. 1 in maybe 15 girls(Probably one in ten when I really try) I get to a stage where they give me their number and then get to a stage where they say a meet up is possible. Then it crumbles and goes no further.

This kind of applies in real life, but often I find the girls that are really clearly into me are too innocent(I study history and most of them are from that circle) for casual shit. I've had sex with 4 different girls, two as one night stands and two as mid to long term relationships but recently I've had an ungodly dryspell.

My ex says I'm cursed with overthinking but I've gotten just as much success being manipulative of the truth as I have being completely honest in who I am.

Is it really this difficult? From what I've seen of my brother, one girl opens the floodgates and I'm sitting here struggling to get that one.

>Pic related, its one of my matches.
>>
>>16679858
Everybody goes through dry spells. I went through a several-year dry spell.

Is there any super-stressful shit going on in your life right now that could be influencing how you come across to people?
>>
>>16679924
I wouldn't say super stressful, but there is some stress.

I'm doing a degree I don't enjoy and its taking away time from doing the shit I love. Though that kind of stuff never stopped me in the past, I got girls during times of depression and, in one case, when I had to catch crazy slipping grades.
>>
>>16679939
Do you find yourself talking to girls or to people in general about your problems a lot? Sometimes if I'm preoccupied with stuff, I'll gab about it and not realise it til I notice the person is bored.

How come you don't enjoy your degree? Is there any way you can make more time for the things you love? Shift your schedule around or something? If not this semester, then over the summer?
>>
>>16679945
I'm a creative person doing a history degree so when the degree isn't high history and narrative based(diplomacy, war, high politics etc etc) my brain shuts off and essays that I could draft in 3 days take a week.

As for gabbing on about it? No, I'm a very conscious person of what I say and how much I say. I dislike long conversations unless they're empassioned. I only really have conversations I enjoy with close friends but that's the same as most people.
>>
>>16679858
>1 in maybe 15 girls(Probably one in ten when I really try)
>when I really try
This is such a delusional form of thinking that many people subscribe to. Like this somehow lowers the efforts of those who do try simfply because they try.

You either try or you don't. Don't lie to yourself and don't half ass life.
>>
>>16679967
Okay, was just wondering. Yeah I can see how parts of that degree could be a slog. I am a creative person as well, and a mild history buff, but some topics just get so dry.
>>
>>16679974
I think this is bait but lets think about it in press-up form.

You feel the burn at 10

Not trying is doing anything under 10

Trying is doing 10-12

Really trying is doing 15-20.

As for how I used it in the case with girls? I put in more thought and effort with prettier girls than I do with not pretty ones. 10-12 for decent and 15-20 for the sublime white roses.
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>16679990
>someone is criticizing me so it must be bait
>let me prove them wrong with an arbitrary comparison to something physical
>>
>>16679858
>I love; Politics
>Strong hate of un-educated people.
>>
>I have pride
>posts on /adv/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.