[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need your help guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 12568257716475618343.jpg (70 KB, 460x631) Image search: [Google]
12568257716475618343.jpg
70 KB, 460x631
Going on a date tomorrow and still have no idea what my plan is. She's vegan and currently has a boot on her foot, so I'm kind of limited. Ah, also she's really thin, so probably no outdoors for long periods past sun set.

So far I have either:
Grab food/hangout
Elevator picnic

P.S. Chick isn't new, dater her a while back and she just moved back into town. A bit of rekindling, hence my want for a unique date
>>
Take her to a doctor, she sounds unhealthy.
>>
>>16679836
>Elevator picnic
wtf is that

Why no outdoor for long periods past sunset? I mean, you could bring a jacket, she could feel cold and you could be a genlteman. As long as you're not a pushy m'lady (which I'm assuming you're not otherwise you wouldn't have had a date) it'll give you a lot of points.
>>
>>16679844

You obviously don't live where it gets actually cold. Here in Wisconsin it's like -10 out right now. Being outside for extended periods of time blows even in full winter attire.
>>
>boot on her foot
Don't date criminals, op...
Remember the golden rule: don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>16679874
Don't know why I assumed pic related has her. I just thought "damn, OP is a dog".
>>
>>16679844
Just what it sounds like, you have a picnic on an elevator. Bring an ice chest full of beer and offer them to your more casual riders and eat good food on a blanket
>>
>>16679874
Guess I should mention I'm in the south, so its really not all that cold. It's wet cold and she really is like sickly thin due to stress right now..

>>16679878
lol, you bitch, always stick your dick in crazy. Make sure she doesn't know where you live. Crazy does some nasty things man.

>>16679896
Not her, chick I also dated albiet kinda casually, not as many people could associate her with me
>>
>>16679874
OH NO -10

each shit fag its like -23 here, you can take your girl out in -10, use it as an excuse to get close
>>
File: 9860067454196257165.jpg (56 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
9860067454196257165.jpg
56 KB, 640x618
>>16679947
I like how you're acting all hard because you picked a god damn tundra to live in. Have fun in your -23 Og, I'ma take the fucking boat out tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts beb
>>
>>16679999
there's a difference between "acting hard" and just not being a pussy
>>
>>16680016
But the chick you're hypothetically taking on this date does literally have a pussy

What happens when she gets wet and freezes from the inside?
>>
>>16680021
I don't think that happens m8
>>
>>16679910
You dog, she's a 9/10.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.