[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she lying to muah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1242x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1242x1197
Is she lying to muah?
>>
stop over thinking
>>
>>16679772

You're not her are you?
>>
I think you need to find other fields.
>>
>>16679757
>woman

yes she is lying
>>
>>16679757
>not telling her to make up her fucking mind
She's lying to you because she's lying to herself. That wasn't a joke, OP, but she regreted it.
>>
>>16679830
Oh, and it's written "moi" not "muah".
>>
>>16679757
dude ur such a fag
>>
You guys think she was lying about her going home after work?
>>
>>16679883
if I'm honest with you

its irrelevant, she's not into you, whether she was fucking some guy or really did go home doesn't matter. Its not going to work out regardless. Yes I deduced this from this screenshot alone, if you don't want to believe me go ahead and continue this shit.

t. Normie
>>
>>16679757
>>16679892
alright I have a lot of problems with this and I just can't stop looking at it

to the "I thought you were gonna give me space response?" you should have responded with "okay". Would have warranted the exact same response from her without you looking like a bitch.

This first line from you, holy fucking shit dude. You use that gay ass sad face emoji immediately in response, kek. You're a fucking man not some 13 year old girl, then you proceed to use it AGAIN. She fucking gets that your real SAD and ur feelings are HURT, but when you use it not once but twice it comes off real fucking needy, since it demands a response or else she would feel like a guilty cunt. Bad move. moving onto what you actually said...

fuck man I can't even analyze this you just need to learn to text how you're feeling in a better way while maintaining your dignity. Keep your emotions in check, stop giving her the complete power in these situations. fuck man

I figured this would be a lot better for you to hear from some anonymous cunt on 4chan than for you to continue getting cucked
>>
Noel?
>>
>>16679757
You type like a huge fag and she was probably too busy fucking like 5 guys 2bh
>>16679823
underrated post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.