[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i smell like shit i dont know why, every doctor ive been to has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (25 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25 KB, 357x200
i smell like shit
i dont know why, every doctor ive been to has no idea whats wrong with me
recently, everyone around me can smell me and they make it very apparent
i shower twice a day and scrub everywhere, way more than most people
i wear deodorant, cologne, wash my clothes literally every day but i still get the same comments that i smell like poop
no, i dont shit my pants

i like this girl shes 5 years older than me
im so shallow and shes really ugly but she has a nice body i guess
shes everything i hate
republican, christian, rude as fuck to customers(we work together). she likes country music too bleck
im the only person at work who can make her smile, tho
and i get jealous when she flirts with handsome dudes who come in
way too jealous
im not sure if theres any advice you guys can give me, im really just venting. im too reserved a person i have no one i can share any of this stuff with, no one i can be totally honest about my life with
im too much of a pussy to kill myself but i think about it often, it just sounds nice. not having to worry about anything. its more of a fantasy than anything
you know the nicest people youll ever meet will look at you and tell you straight to your face to step back because they dont want to smell you

thanks for reading i feel a little better
>>
What do you eat? How fit are you?
>>
I had a similar problem until I started using wet paper towels, and not only clean your orifice but also the surroundings. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>16679751
a lot of subway lately
ya i swim a lot makes me feel better about myself
>>
>>16679741
What do you smell like? Over use of cologne? Or like horrible body odor? Cum breath? Like literal shit?
>>
>>16679759
i dont use wet paper towels but i do get up there when im wiping
i make sure theres no shit outside, around, or just inside my asshole
it cant be my asshole, veryone else has one and they smell fine
>>
>>16679766
literal shit
sometimes fish
the cologne started after i started smelling bad
>>
>>16679762
Fast food is shit, especially if you eat a lot of it. That may have something to do with it.
>>
>>16679775
i agree that it has *something* to do with food as thats the only thing that ends up smelling like shit.
i will eat better. thanks.
>captcha select all pizzas fml
>>
>Smell like shit
>Hate conservatives
Are you a mexican?
>>
>>16679788
nope white
would have been funny if i was tho
>>
>>16679741
It's probably nothing external, so it's something oozing from your body through your skin. Similarly to how people who've been binge drinking smell of old alcohol no matter how well they brush their teeth.

Try to completely revamp your diet, eat that way for 14 days, see if it changes anything. Could be that there's just some foodstuff your body really doesn't agree with
>>
You either have a leaky butthole, or you need to stop getting onions on your subway sandwiches.
Have the doctors screened you for any allergies you might have?
>>
Have you been tested for celiac disease or any other kind of food intolerance op? Do you experience any symptoms of it? Maybe your body is unable to digest some foods properly

Ive dealt with hyperhidrosis for over 10 years now. It started right when I hit puberty. It was also really smelly. There are some tips that have really helped me over the years that might work for you, if this isn't some medical issue.
Drink lots of water and green tea. You've probably heard that that shit flushes out toxins or whatever. Avoid coffee as much as possible because if increases sweating and makes you stink.
If you sweat exessively from your hands, feet, pits or any other area that you can apply antiperspirant, get one with aluminum chloride (drysol, perspirex, etc. It'll have its own special section in the deo aisle lol) the aluminum blocks the pores so they are unable to produce sweat. Might help.
Avoid food that makes you stink. Onions, garlic, any spicy food. Reduce your intake of meat and dairy and up your fruit and veggie intake.

I feel for you OP. It was really hard going through this shit as a preteen/teen, especially when I felt like I was putting way more effort into my hygiene than everyone else, but not getting the same results. Hope it all works out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.