[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl from my old high school >she just turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>talking to girl from my old high school
>she just turned legal and says she wants to date me
>I don't remember her and only have her profiles online
>she has an old Instagram and a new one
>in the old Instagram she looks pretty good and really attractive
>in her newer pics she looks really not that great and has most of her face out of the pics

Do girls randomly just get ugly? I don't get how she looks so different at 18.
>>
File: image.jpg (731 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
731 KB, 2048x2048
Fuck it I'll post pics the top pics are the old ones and bottom ones are newer
>>
i know what you mean and i think its less girls getting ugly and more that youve been exposed to more attractive women since leaving high school and your tastes changed.

also a lot of things can change how a person looks in a picture, from angle to lighting to how much makeup she has on. if she was anything like the girls i knew in middle school/high school, she caked that shit on so thick.
>>
they're called filters u poor poor boy
>>
>>16679747
She looks exactly the same in both. The only differences are hairstyle, makeup and nose ring.
>>
>>16679761
Are you sure? It looks like her face looks completely different in the newer ones.

>>16679758
That's what I thought but she uses filters on the new ones and it doesn't look good. In her old pictures it looks like she'd look good without filters even
>>
>>16679761
>>16679755
yeah im gunna agree with these anons OP, she looks the same it's more likely you just don't find her that attractive anymore
>>
>>16679795
No I just started talking to her and I noticed her old profiles were really hot and I saw her new pictures and they all kinda suck no opinion involved
>>
>>16679747
You were on /fit/ and we all told you the same thing, m8. They can turn randomly ugly, but she doesn't look randomly ugly. She actually looks pretty much the same.
Go on a date, if you don't like her, don't date her again.
>>
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 2048x2048
One of her last hot pictures and first ugly one were posted on the same day maybe it's just make up/photos/filters but she looks so different usually that doesn't happen

More before and after
>>
>>16679809
Wait, you might be onto something. In that last one her face is all weirdly discolored. She's sort of glowing so there might be something radioactive going on there.

Seriously not seeing a difference, though personally not into the eye makeup. That makes her look consistently weird in pictures to me.
>>
>>16679833
You really think there's no difference? Maybe she just had good and bad days or something
>>
There is a clear difference, but that is probably due to her experimenting with lighting and filters.... unles she had some plastic surgeey, the gal on the old photos look bangable
>>
>>16679809
she dyed her hair?

redflag
>>
>>16679969
Idk her natural color is red and she says she doesn't dye it I don't get why it looks so different

>>16679953
Yea very bang able that's why I wish I could figure out what's going on
>>
>>16679992
>figure out what's going on
She looks the damn fucking same UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHH YOU'RE RETARDEDDDDDD, just fuck off. FAGGOT.

Just fucking date her, if she's ugly, don't see her again. Stop being such a fag FUCK.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 622x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 622x611
>>16680004
But it's literally like a different person
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.