[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello >Have GF of a year, she is 20, I'm 21 >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1422375486179.gif (2 MB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
1422375486179.gif
2 MB, 236x132
Hello

>Have GF of a year, she is 20, I'm 21
>She has never really stayed in contact with her ex's, aside from some dude she dated for 2 weeks in high school 3 years ago
>She says he is her best friend, etc
>Met him in person, pretty decent guy actually
>We ended up really good friends, and he respects our relationship
>GF really wants to move out from her parents place
>She asked to move in with him, and he said he is moving with a friend soon and he wouldn't mind having her move in with them

Now I'm comfortable with her hanging with him, especially nowadays, because she only hangs out with him when I'm around. But I am absolutely not comfortable with her living with him full time. She hasn't even discussed with me that this might be happening soon. I only found out because he told me, and she still hasn't said a word to me about it.

What should I do? If this happens it will be in about 3 weeks time, and I feel like its something she should have definitely discussed with me by now, unless she was trying to hide it. This is like a definite deal breaker for me.
>>
It's ogre.
>>
>>16679445
If she hasn't talked about it, it's because she feels guilty. Girls avoid topics when they don't want to discuss them.

If she feels guilty, that means that she knows it's wrong. This could either mean that she is still into him or that she knows this isn't something that you should do while dating someone else.

You need to talk with her about it, and face the outcome. Don't attack her though, be calm and ask what you need to without backing her into a corner.
>>
>>16679471
Actually, everyone avoids topics they don't want to discuss. Obviously.
>>
>>16679471
The absolute best course of action, OP.
>>
File: received_10205660784778611.gif (963 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
received_10205660784778611.gif
963 KB, 500x375
Wait for it to happen you not wanting it may make it more likely to happen. I think this is pretty bad. Start trying to disconnect from her as soon as possible. Remember this simple rules in life from now on. It will save you Much pain, here it is:although you may be acquaintances guys and girls CAN NOT BE FRIENDS.
>>
Honestly? If my girlfriend did this, I'd dump her without a word as to why.

I'd say give her a few more days, if its not brought up, break up with her. Planning to move in with an ex, without consulting your long term BF in the slightest is 100% dump worthy.
>>
>>16679445
He's a bro, and she is a self-centered receptacle for cum.

Probably why he broke up with her.

What type of woman that is serious about her relationship would even entertain the idea of living with another man?

Dude, she hasn't even talked to you about it... You already know.
>>
>>16679476
True. I shouldn't have generalized to only girls.
>>
>>16679445
Well mention it, and express your feelings. Then tell her it is a dealbreaker, using that word. Whatever she does, it'll be crystal clear that she couldn't maintain any relationship while living with an ex.
>>
>>16679480
^This to an extent. You end up having so much in common that you may eventually see each other as more.

My first girlfriend used to chill with guy friends from high school during breaks at college. Ended up breaking our ground rules with this one guy she obviously liked. Wasted 6 more months on that relationship, but lesson learned.
>>
Sounds like she is desperate to get out of her parents house, but also knows that moving in with him, is not going to sit with you at all. She is probably deciding what to do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.