[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to i make my gf break up with me on good terms i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1399620310352.png (67 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
1399620310352.png
67 KB, 847x521
how to i make my gf break up with me on good terms

i don't feel anything talking to her anymore but she loves me to death. i'm not an asshole and she will be devastated for a while if i dump her.
>>
Tell her you're gay
>>
>>16679284
Just grow a spine and break up with her. Give her the generic "we've grown apart" shit and move on.
>>
Why would you? If you liked her before it was for a reason. Why not just do something different with her get the spark back instead of leaving her then realizing you're ugly af and end up lonely regretting leaving her
>>
>>16679303
i don't feel anything with her but i care about her. she will be fucked up for a while if i do that.
>>
>>16679317
If you still care about her you probably still have feelings for her. Maybe you and her are going through a hard time right now which made you think that you stopped loving her.
>>
>>16679317
Mate that's fine but she deserves a proper clean break up. It hurts but it's better than being pushed away and being forced to break up. What you're really saying to me is "breaking up with her face to face will be hard on me because she feels strongly for me". Put yourself in her shoes, what would you prefer? A partner that did you the respect of being up front and not wasting your time? Or a partner that couldn't be upfront and pushes you away, making you feel like shit? You know the right thing to do is to do it up front.
>>
>>16679317
You have to be honest with yourself first, and also honesty is crucial for avoiding serious hurt to her as well.
>>
Every day you don't break up she likes you more. Every day y'all are broken up she recovers
>>
>>16679317
dude whatever you'll do if you break with her she WILL be fucked up for a while. Like anyone. Just make sure that's what you want and be honest with her
>>
>>16679292
This, easiest way to get out of this shit
>>
>dating instead of just raping and getting what you want
KEK
U
C
K
>>
File: angrypepe1.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe1.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Man, look at me. LOOK AT ME!

You have a chance to do what every beta faggot wanted to do his whole life.
DUMP A BITCH WHO IS ADDICTED TO YOU

BELIEVE ME SHE WOULD DO THE SAME TO YOU, BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS

Now dump that bitch, be an asshole and fucking enjoy it. It's one of the rare times when you can do it - so do it and feel the rush!

Good luck man.
>>
>>16679317
Then make up your mind.
Which is more important? Her feelings or yours?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.