[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always had a suspicion, but I'm becoming increasingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 56544-48244.jpg (186 KB, 899x598) Image search: [Google]
56544-48244.jpg
186 KB, 899x598
I've always had a suspicion, but I'm becoming increasingly convinced that I was molested by my mother. I believe I had what was a small flashback tonight.

What are the odds that this is real? Could I just be making it up? I'll give more detail, if requested. My brain is just so muddled and numb right now that I don't know where to start. I can't stop shaking.
>>
I don't really believe that you can just "repress" like in movies and just entirely not know about something. Probably power of suggestion, even self-suggestion.
>>
Just out of curiocity, could you describe it
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>16678563
Yes it is entirely possible. I remeber being groped by my dad when I was very little. At the time it made me uncomfortable but I didn't know why so I guess I forgot. Only to remember it in highschool. I never brought it up with anyone though.
>>
>>16678627
What I have so far
>She used to do all my grooming for me in a very creepy, intimate way until I turned about 11, and I told her to stop
>She watched me in the shower even after I was too old for it
>Every once in a while, she'd "barge into" the bathroom while I was showering for reasons she clumsily exclaimed
>She always played psychological power-based games on everyone, and felt the need to be in control at all times. I'm the same way today
>She always wanted my brother and I to sleep with her in her bed when my stepfather was on a business trip, and she'd cuddle with me in the way lovers cuddle

Recently, I read about ear biting as a sex act. I remember feeling really uncomfortable when I accidentally read about it in a dictionary, when I was in elementary school. I can't explain it, but I had a flash memory of being in a sunlit bedroom and having my ear bit, fondled, and licked by my mom. I can't remember many details, but I remember her whispering something. The moment the vision hit me, my heart race increased, I ceased feeling emotion, and my brain suddenly became flooded with images of suicide. Even worse, I was sexually aroused by it.

I'm weirdly certain that the ear thing definitely happened; the details and the sensation are just too weird and detailed. When girls did it to me, later, it felt strangely familiar. My memory of the shower and grooming stuff is clear, also.
>>
>>16678563
Nearly everybody experiences lucid dreaming or 'flash backs' that are created by the mind in a state of altered consciousness.

Is it real? Maybe and maybe not. Emergent repressed memeories were exploited in the 80s and 90s by agenda pushing groups and thus largely discredited.

You need proper analysis to work out what's real and what isn't because many people can convince themselves things happened when they didn't and vice versa.
>>
>>16678634
20, 21 soon.
>>
>>16678669
>doing it in the ear

Maybe you watched too many epsiodes of Family Guy.

I think that was your dog licking and biting your ear, not your mom.
>>
>>16678690
Kek
In all seriousness, hate Family Guy, and no dog
>>
>>16678705
Maybe?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.