[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do manwhores get laid in the first place once they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: man-whore-t-shirt.jpg (52 KB, 670x500) Image search: [Google]
man-whore-t-shirt.jpg
52 KB, 670x500
how do manwhores get laid in the first place once they're known as manwhores?

you'd think their reputation would precede them and ruin their chances
>>
Bars and clubs, places where no one cares about reputations. That, and they sleep with girls who do the same shit, and thus aren't in a position to judge.
>>
I can't speak for all chicks, but I don't care a huge deal about a guy's number of sexual partners. I only care for two reasons:
1. Do they have a disease
2. Are we working with the more experienced man fetish, or corrupting the sexually inexperienced man fetish
>>
>>16678324
Men can't be promiscuous. It's called being awesome. Only women are whores.
>>
>>16678330
Aren't there manwhores who bang normal chicks?

I feel like every high school had that one dude who was nailing a new 7/10 every couple months before tossing her aside.
>>
I tell you a secret a lot of girls are turned on by the fact that guy had a lot of girlfriends. It makes this shit a lot easier ;)
>>
>>16678360
I've only ever heard the opposite, and my experience has always been that if you hooked up with a girl then her friends become off-limits forever. Maybe it's a class thing.
>>
>>16678349
Those 'normal chicks' are the ones who go on to become whores themselves
>>
>>16678324
because women logic = "he must be valuable if so many other grills will fuck him, maybe if i can lock him down the other grills will be jealous and think more highly of me"
>>
>>16678324
Is this b8? Maybe but I'm a little peckish so I'll nibble.

I am a manwhore. No doubt about it, I love seducing a new woman and exploring her in every way, sexually, physically, mentally and emotionally. After a while I am once again on the hunt for new pussy.

Why doesn't my reputation ruin my chances?

Because girls love to talk and brag to their friends how amazing their new bf is. When I meet their friends I am charming and friendly and respectful. The aim is to be classified by them as a great catch.

I also aim to be the best in bed these girls have ever had and I am lucky to be very well endowed. Girls talk.... a lot.

When I move on from one girl I move to a girl in a different social circle and repeat the process. Eventually I will come across a friend of a past gf and we will strike up a conversation and the cycle repeats.

If the girls think you are 'a catch' with great skills in bed and a big cock then they will ignore your reputation, thinking they will be 'the one' to make you settle down.

I am 40 now and this has worked for me for almost 20 years. I have never been without at least one gf. At the moment I have a 34 year old who is sure she wants to marry me this year and is fucking my brains out as her baby clock is alarming loudly, but I have a 28 year in the wings.

Oh, lots of money helps. And a vascetomy.

Life's good.
>>
A key that opens any lock is the master key.

A lock that gets opened by any key is worthless.
>>
>>16678409
>>16678409
then what the fuck are you doing on a mongolian claymation imageboard patronized almost entirely by misfit 19 year olds and dropouts

and are you saying the trick is to switch back and forth between social circles for each new girlfriend?
>>
>>16678367
That is only what girls tell you. NEVER listen to what girls tell you, bro, that is the FIRST rule.

Girls love manwhores, always and forever.
>>
>>16678360
I've actually had multiple girls reject me because they said I "get around too much", and never the opposite.
>>
>>16678409
>Life's good.
Is it really, motherfucker?
>>
>>16678431
Do guys actually believe this?
>>
>>16678421
>then what the fuck are you doing on a mongolian claymation imageboard patronized almost entirely by misfit 19 year olds and dropouts

Boredom and been coming here since 4chan started

>and are you saying the trick is to switch back and forth between social circles for each new girlfriend?

Yes. So they have time to commiserate with the dumped one and I am not in their faces trying to hit on anyone else. Say a year later I am usually good to fish that pond again.
>>
>>16678450
The guy who gets laid more cucks the guy who gets laid little if any.

This has been the model of human civilization since prehistory. If a strategy doesn't get a man laid, then only a fool will apply it. If manwhores were NOT better at getting laid than kindfriends then there would be a relative balance of sex between individual men, rather than some guys bedding hundreds of women while countless others die as virgins.

Say whatever the fuck you want, but you're never going to un-teach someone who became a chad then started getting laid with his chad-ness.
>>
>>16678447
>>Life's good.
>Is it really, motherfucker?

Yes, life is grand.

I have fucked quite a few mothers too, mainly before farcebook and twitter and other shit became mainstream and before dick-pics were everywhere. Did your mom hang out on excite by any chance? Maybe I know her.
>>
>>16678431
This is not entirely true. You have to be worthy of making them want you. If you're an asshole then you limit the pool of potentials to those who are fairly shallow or just plain dumb.

Be the guy they want. The one they 'just know' is the one for them... they know this because they think they can't have you. So when the opportunity for them 'to have you' arrives they don't need much inducement.

If you don't have a lot to offer then you're fucked anyway, at least at the start. Never let failure set you back and don't be afraid to start low and work up. Unless it's stinky the pussy on a 3 is as good as an 8 once you get into it.
>>
>>16678367
I hate to make it sound like magic, but there is no "method" that I use. In fact, the women choose me and always have and I dont even know how to seduce women. But every women I have ever met that I have bed, I knew it from the moment we first made eye contact..

I suppose you could call that attraction.

But even before I was fucking girls they were fawning over me, asking to wear my jereseys, sweaters, and doing my homework.

Sometimes I feel like I fuck girls because they expect me to.
>>
>>16678324
>how do manwhores get laid in the first place once they're known as manwhores?
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that having more sexual partners as a man makes you less attractive to women.

In fact, people knowing that you've been with women or, better yet, are actually *good* at fucking or have a big dick is like putting honey down for bees. MMMM MMM MMM.

Women like men with competence it doesn't matter if it's competence at your job, being a good father, or fucking; being competent is attractive to women.

Second, women don't know what the fuck they're doing when it comes to sex any more than you do really. Yeah there are women out there losing it at 12, but experience, learning, progress... those things are CHOSEN. So most women don't know their asses from their elbows when it comes to fucking and they like knowing the man can make up for that. Competence, remember?

That being said, you don't have to be a man whore to learn how to be good at sex... you just have to pay attention.
>>
>>16678421
>then what the fuck are you doing on a mongolian claymation imageboard patronized almost entirely by misfit 19 year olds and dropouts
Don't let him lie to you it's out of boredom. He's on here for the same reason he's "never been without a gf" - attention and validation.

Not to say he isn't spot on. Being good in bed and taking the time to present yourself well physically, socially, etc. means you can fuck an endless supply of women? NO fucking WAAAAAY! /facepalm.

It's all in the execution OP, execution. We all know that women like a confident, competent man who is in shape. Yeah, it's easier to get a girl excited about your dick when it's rarer than others (thicker, longer, etc.) and women talk. But just the same way you can make trade-offs and still want to fuck a woman - no tits but that ass and damn does she act right - so too can women.

But how many men actually get off their asses and get to the gym consistently? Execution.

You can fuck the women he's fucking.
>>
>>16678380
This. Bitches want what other bitches want.
>>
>>16678339
this is a lie perpetuated by feminists in order to point out a double standard that doesn't exist

promiscuity is bad
>>
>>16678324
Women like it when they know a guy is wanted by other women. Don't worry too much about what they say.
>>
>>16678409
This

I am 36 now and my experiances are basically the same
>>
File: 4713997-laugh.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
4713997-laugh.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>16678482
itt fags believe some 12 year old on the internet is brad pitt
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.