[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (2 KB, 106x80) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2 KB, 106x80
This might not be for /adv/, considering there are people with actual problems here. But seeing as this site is fabled to be one of the most horrific in the entire internet, I made a new years resolution to become a member. The exact resolution was that I would be able to go on any board, participate in any thread, and know what the fuck everyone would talk about.
To sum up, I'm asking for a 4chan survival guide.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16677765
Don't be cringey and don't try to be funny all the time, basically the worse thing you can do is be annoying, then you need to learn the slang: kek, ylyl, dubs-trips-quads, sauce and all that
>>
I'm completely honest with you if you are serious LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK

Not because you're a newfag but because it will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP SENPAI. Seriously the longer you're here the more of a fucked up human being you'll be. If you say you won't browse /b/ just some other boards, DON'T!!

I started with /x/ and I regret the day I found out about this site. Do yourself a favour and leave.
>>
>>16677765
Shitpost all day everyday. You're already doing a decent job.
>>
>>16677809
This tbqh desu
>>
>>16677765
It's not that this site's content is bad anymore, it's just purely a mindset you'll adopt. You'll become bitter at a lot fo things, judge yourself more than anything else in the world and have warped views on most things.

I'd say to just leave. There's nothing cool about this site, it's just depressing and bitter. Much like yourself in time should you stay.
>>
>>16677765
>tfw you are so unabled you have to ask for help on how to use a simple image board

Fucking normies
>>
Lurk moar
>>
>>16677765
step one: kill self
>>
File: skinhead pepe.jpg (48 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
skinhead pepe.jpg
48 KB, 396x385
>>16677765
Step 1: 14/88
Step 2: Gas the kikes
Step 3: Race war now
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit!
>>
Just lurk.

Pay attention to the posts that get negative/positive feedback and you'll be fine.

Think of it like a conformity game.
>>
>>16677765
>become a member
do you understand what a chan is?
Also the first rule of this site is that it's 18 +, so if you're under that, come back in a few years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.