[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I not message her today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So I message this girl first everyday. We do end up texting back and forth, and we have been out a few times. Im just curious, would it be a bad idea to not text her first today, and see if she makes a point to text me? Lets say she doesnt text me, does that mean she doesnt really want to talk, but does because I text her? I asked her out last night, and she told me should would go out if nothing comes up. So I think she does like me.
>>
I think you already know that theres an emotional imbalance in the relationship, and you're scared of proof.
>>
>>16677749
You are right. Im afraid if I dont make the initiative to text her, we will end up not talking/ going out again. I just dont know what to do. I mean the times we went out she seems to be into me, but when we text its so so.
>>
>>16677742
Bump
>>
I thought, you should text her.
Your feeling is right, that you should take the initiative and see how that whole story develops.
I don't know you, but maybe you are overthinking on that little detail.
U kno...but that's just my opinion.
>>
if you don't text her first one day and she doesn't respond, don't automatically take that as her not actually liking you. if i was texting a guy who texted me first every day and then one day was taking longer to text me, i would assume he was busy and he would text me when he was available
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x360
Ok I texted her about an hour ago but no reply. She works most days from 3-8pm and usually gets back to me when she gets off. I'll let you know by 9 if she replies at all.
>>
It's probably for the best if you just never talk to this woman again.
>>
>>16678263
Why do you say that?
>>
>>16678288
So that you won't be sad.
>>
>>16677742
You're over thinking this and it sounds like you are doing so because your punching above your weight with her.

If she doesn't answer it doesn't anything because you set the pattern. So if you don't text her she will probably notice but assume there is a valid reason why - thus she may not text back until she's sure something is amiss and she gets worried. This may take hours or a whole day, or more.

Don't set yourself up to fail. If you want to know how much she likes you, ask her.
>>
>>16678301
When would it be appropriate to ask her how much she likes me? We've been out 3 times so far that's it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.