[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I need some advice. >be me >pretty quiet guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1433557967435.jpg (18 KB, 434x366) Image search: [Google]
1433557967435.jpg
18 KB, 434x366
Alright, I need some advice.

>be me
>pretty quiet guy
>don't say too much
>mostly communicate in shoulders shrugs and primitive grunts
>hot blonde
>the adhd kind
>always saying stupid shit to get attention
>still hot
>takes every oppurtunity to talk to me and get my attention
>from asking me questions about the class or writing on my neck in pen
>not much experience with girls this bold so dont really know what to do
>nothing.exe
>shrug or one to three word answers
>one day
>asks me if i hate her
>says im always glaring at her or being grumpy
>"no"
>"so you hate me"
>wtf is this trickery
>two options
>i like you
>no
>"no thats not what i meant"
>crisis avioded
>gets more and more flirty
>currently in a long distance relationship
>been wanting to break it off for a while
>fuck it
>she also wanted to so it was a win win
>talking to my friends about asking her out
>they tell me she has a boyfriend
>wut
>tall black guy, not really a thug tho
>still dont want to fuck with him
>fuck

That is the story, the question is what do I do? Is she just trying to affirm she is attractive by flirting with other males? Does she actually like me? If I am going to ask her out how should I go about it?

Even shitty advice appreciated

Help me out here.
>>
You talk the talk of a real primitive brute... but do you walk the walk?
>>
just tell her to either break up with him or stop being so flirty, be direct
>>
>>16677346
Me think that you beat him ass and claim the dumb blonde as your ooga booga.
>>
File: 1452162143411.jpg (260 KB, 525x534) Image search: [Google]
1452162143411.jpg
260 KB, 525x534
She's just a massive whore.
That's why she's with a nigger, and that's why she sluts it up with other guys despite having a boyfriend.
People like her are completely incapable of loving or empathizing, so don't overthink and use your time for more constructive things.
>>
>>16677532
I don't really know her that well but she doesn't really seem whorey at all. She seems more insecure if anything. The guy she's dating is also pretty nice not really a douchebag. More white than black desu. Still I could be wrong so thanks for the advice.
>>
File: 1434040713518.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1434040713518.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>16677490
>>
>>16677532
This guy is just an Ignorant little fuck.
>>
>>16677543
>>16677587

this even black people can be down to earth. you should only judge people according to their personality not color.
>>
OP here. Thanks for the advice guys, though it looks like I won't be getting any more.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Face-05.jpg (247 KB, 2048x1544) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Face-05.jpg
247 KB, 2048x1544
>>16677490
>>
>>16677346
She's a race mixer, avoid at all costs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.