[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf used to fuck famous musicians how do I get over it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 597x519
>tfw gf used to fuck famous musicians

how do I get over it?
>>
Have sex with that musical pussy.
>>
Be you, and be comfortable in being you.

If you don't like who you are, do things to become the person you want to be.

Once you have certainty in your identity, regardless of other people's opinions, you will be fine.

In addition, you need to do all the necessary behaviors that make someone attractive (be a person that other women desire, understand what women find sexy vs. what a man finds sexy, fuck her well, have a code by which you won't break, even for her).
>>
stop caring about it you insecure little beta
>>
At least she with you sucking you off and not on the road sucking off Ozzy Osbourne (That's what you kids listen to these days right?)
>>
Establish dominance by fucking her harder
>>
You meet whatever standards she has, look at it that way?
>>
>>16677053
Sometimes you have to fuck her gently though, so she can fantasize about Ozzy a bit for old times sake.
>>
>>16676979
Fuck her while playing those musicians songs.
>>
>>16677058
That's exactly the way you look at it.
>>
>>16677061
Maybe OP needs to get fucked by Ozzy so they can fantasize together like a bonding exercise

I feel if OP brought up, "you fucked Ozzy so it's only fair I do" she'd understand
>>
>>16676979
Who did she fuck?
>>
>>16677020
I'm trying, I just always feel inadequate. like she could easily level up if she wanted to

>>16677048
definitely not Ozzy

>>16677058
yeah, but I'm not as attractive as guys she's previously been with..

>>16677081
guys in those kinda emo/punk/hardcore bands like all time low and asking alexandria
>>
Nice op. You have a sex goddess. She can show you a whole new world.
>>
>>16677127
Oh, those don't count. I thought you meant like really famous musicians. Don't feel insecure about that, senpai.
>>
>>16677127
Oh lmao... female here. I thought she'd be fucking real rock musicians, not some faggy scene hipster bands that only teenagers listen to

You're good OP
>>
Can't you just live in the now?
>>
>>16677127
>>16676979
lmao what a slut and shitty emo bands too what a catch you must have
>>
you never do.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.