[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This white kid is gonna fight me. What do? Pic related. It's him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 960x960
This white kid is gonna fight me. What do? Pic related. It's him.
>>
fuck him up i can't tell if he has an arm or if his shirt has a broken thread
>>
Pin him face down and grind into his hips?
>>
Tear his earring out, bitchslap him, kick his feet out from under him, flip him on his stomach and kneel on his back until he asks for mercy.

Always avoid blows to the head, because that shit can go wrong so fast and so easily, and you don't want to end up in jail on a manslaughter charge over some dumbass fight. So don't bash his head against the ground, kick him in the head, any dumb shit like that, unless this kid is actually trying to kill you.
>>
You're going to beat up some dumb ass kid?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 630x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 630x358
Update. He walked up behind me (I have headphones) and scared the shit out of me and called me a faggit. Btw I used to workout and am atleast 4 inches taller than him.
>>
by the look of him, wait for a strong gust
>>
>>16676892
Lawl
>>
Jerk him off.
>>
>>16676887
Aw you didn't turn around and offer him your dick? How rude.
>>
You're gonna lose man. You're posting on here while he's put getting ripped bulging muscles and dank tats.
>>
>>16676819
LMAO fuck
>>
Hes weak asf beat his ass like 98% if my school could bend this kid over there knee and spank like there his damn dad
>>
>>16676812
That kid looks like he is 14.

OP confirmed for underaged.
>>
>>16676973
>offer to fuck his dog*
>>
>>16676819
>he thinks it's about arms
>>
Does he have autism powers? That makes all the difference. This skinny pearlwhite boy on Worldstar lifts a jock up into the air, slams him, and punches him in the face 20 times like Steve Austin but for real. The other dude's face got turned into hamburger.

Rule of thumb: if his eyes ain't quite right, don't fight.
>>
Before the fight ask him how far he's willing to go with this. If he acts like an idiot or tries to mock you just fucking demolish him and leave him bleeding on the curb.
>>
>>16677285
The kid in the pic is still a pussy, the ones that think they're hard are the easiest to beat. Talking from personal experience.
>>
>>16676826
>2Lewd
>>
how are we meant to make a honest judgment with out any stats or even a image of you to go by.

>don't you into boxing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.