[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a bad idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1349427938016.jpg (24 KB, 257x253) Image search: [Google]
1349427938016.jpg
24 KB, 257x253
>get introduced to a chubby latina girl through a friend of mine (she's his coworker)
>she's cute but overweight, and the kinda overweight were it goes to her shoulders and face despite her belly not being that huge
>I'm into /fit/ so she ends up asking for fitness advice since I look good
>she ends up asking me alot about fitness and really expresses a desire to lose weight
>show her how to count calories and explain as a girl she doesn't need to really build muscle, and that with basic discipline weight loss is very easy, it just takes a few months to start seeing noticeable results
>really happy someone wants to better themselves
>she adds me on facebook later
>end up chatting to her (she's articulate and we talking about a dozen different things)
>after we end up talking about boyfriends/girlfriends she says she's never had sex, and would like to lose her virginity to me
>keep in mind, I'm not a virgin and I can get girls when I try
>also she is kinda not that attractive, her complexion and face aren't horrible but her fat is in all the wrong places and also I'm not huge on brown girls
>I told her if I did, it would have to be be discrete and I really don't want to get into a relationship because I have college coming up and I'm moving soon
>(didn't say it was because of her size, felt bad since she was so nice)
>she's still down if I'm willing to make her first time nice and not just leave as soon as I'm done

Okay, is this a bad idea?
I was a pent up virgin for years until I got in shape and lost it to my first girlfriend, so I know that I would have loved a more attractive girl to throw me a bone even if we didn't date.
But I don't want her to get super attached because while she isn't very attractive that feels scummy and she is genuinely a good person.
>>
>>16676681
Fatties don't deserve love or respect. Notice how you only hot attention once you got fit? Why would you want to stick it in a fatty? Say you'll fuck her once she loses all that weight, piggy.
>>
>>16676751

Meh just fuck her. It's really no big deal. Just tell her no stings attached, if she gets clingy then it's over.

It's a free fuck, who cares.
>>
I would say it's a bad idea. As you said chicks that lose it tend to form some kind of bond. So unless you want this girl whom you said isn't very attractive to be attached to you then go right ahead. If not then politely turn her down. Don't feel bad though, most unattractive guys get turned down all the time by chicks, so just keep moving on.

Side note/question. Would you say that if she lost weight in those wrong places, do you think it would make her more desirable?
>>
>chubby
>latina
>virgin

You seriously need advice to make a decision?? Dude fuck her
>>
You should tell her to swallow your protein shot, hit the gym, then you'll help her cool down.
>>
>>16676765
>Would you say that if she lost weight in those wrong places, do you think it would make her more desirable?

Yes, her head is much bigger and her shoulders too, the larger upper body profile makes her tits look smaller when they aren't that small.

>>16676751
She got a gym membership apparently, while I don't have a respect for fat people I'd never shit on anyone who wants to change, it takes some nerve to go to the gym when you feel bad about yourself.
>>
How chubby is she? Can you find a photo of a girl with the same bodytype on the Internet?
>>
>>16676816
Well maybe you should take the time to work with her and help her out. (Don't ever think you can change someone though. You can help them get the necessary information they need to reach their goals, advice, etc. However know that only they can choose to change themselves.) You might end up getting to know her better and things might change for the best.

If anything, if you don't feel like you want any strings attached, don't fuck her. (Unless stated no strings attached, but even that's a risk)
>>
>>16676905
Referring to my post. >>16676765
>>
>>16676824
I can't really find any pictures online that match her bodytype, so I'll just crop some of her fb images.

Her gut isn't huge, and it doesn't extend further then her tits, but her face and shoulders are way too big and it ruins her figure and makes her look obese.
Some angles you can she she's got a cute face under it and would look cute if she lost 40~ pounds and had her feminine figure.

I know she really isn't that attractive but I don't find her repulsive to were I can't get hard and when a girl offers you free sex it's like every time you get turned on your brain goes "oh this is a good idea free shit"

That and the idea of taking her virginity is hot, but then I could end up with a girl I don't find attractive clinging to me.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (296 KB, 1996x1060) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
296 KB, 1996x1060
>>16676966
>>
File: 1442378670523.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1442378670523.jpg
69 KB, 1024x768
>>16676966
"Oh this is a good idea free shit"
Top kek OP
>>
>>16676977
I can't exactly see her face, but what I can see is if she did loose weight she'd probably look stellar. It'd be cool if I could see what her facial features look like, but I understand if you don't want to post them.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (75 KB, 518x486) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
75 KB, 518x486
>>16677025
Ah fuck it, here
>>
I wouldn't do it bro
>>
>>16677044
Fat guy here. Still wouldn't do it.
>>
>>16677044
Sorry OP, I was at work and something came up. Yeah, I think she would look damn cute if she lost 40+ pounds. Also fat guy here with low standards, so if you want to fuck I'm sure it'd be a good one. (Friend of mine only prefers fucking fat/chubby girls because it feels more pleasurable)
>>
>>16677095
Kekked hahaha omg
>>
File: 1413863626338.jpg (71 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1413863626338.jpg
71 KB, 900x506
>>16677095
Obviously you have too high of standards my friend. Is that why you're a kissless virgin faggot?
>>
>>16677161
>>16677182
What is with people and thinking that fatties should fuck fatties? Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I find her attractive. I don't want to and wouldn't fuck her. Is that really so hard to understand?
>>
File: image_59.jpg (19 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
image_59.jpg
19 KB, 298x200
>>16677217
Double standards as fuck. Either way, only you can choose to be miserable with your high standards. Typically most fatty/chunky girls look like gems after they've been polished and some can be quite loyal. At least more so then most skinny self-righteous hoes.
>>
>>16677217
Yeah, it's only gonna make it hard for you to have sex when you both have planetoid flaps you have to lift to find your genitals. But I mean, isn't an after-sex binge more appealing with somebody that would want to eat next to you at golden corral?
>>
>>16677272
So let me get this straight: I don't get a choice of who I want to sleep with? Why do I have to justify it? You're fucking retarded.

>>16677273
>implying I go to golden corral
Nigga please. I'm not some white trash Walmart going fuck
>>
>>16676681
I'd say just fuck her, but YOU are suppossed not to feel a single thing about it.

Starting to care if she will get hurt is not a good signal, most probably you will get attached to her eventually.
>>
You've already outlined that you want it to be nsa. That's a good start.

What gives me pause is the fact that you care about her. Be prepared to catch some major feels.
>>
>>16677827
Yeah I talked with her earlier today after reading what you guys said, she essentially told me she'd like to get laid and learn how to please men and become more attractive, and she wouldn't mind losing it to me since I was willing to help her with fitness and stuff.

I think the problem is more myself, because despite not finding her physically attractive she is a genuinely good girl who wants to change.
I think her problem is her Hispanic parents and how they cook all the rich food and are overweight themselves.

Anyway I'm a man and will probably end up fucking her whether I think about it or not, simply because she REALLY wants me to fuck her and has been sending me lewd innuendo all day.

I'll get over it.

Anyway thanks fro the advice bros, I never had a competent father figure so I'm bad with dealing with women and the emotions involved with sex/relationships.
I appreciate the advice and opinions
>>
>>16676681
She's one of those fat olmec heads with a flat tortilla ass. They tend to have short legs and a flat ass because their ancestors would crush acorns all day.

She WILL be hung up on you. Mexican women are not all there to begin with, her giving her virginity to you will create for you a stalker. Happened to me.
>>
I had a very similar story with a chubby trailer park girl. Scary similar story actually.

Turns out she just wanted a FWB and was down to fuck. She lied to me because she thought that guys like to think they are doing it with a virgin when in fact she was a colossal cum guzzling slut.

As soon as she started sucking my dick with professional technique I immediately knew this girl was a fucking expert.

She is probably lying to you, but whatever. It is her idea and you were upfront with her. It is consensual so teach her how to fuck and have some fun with it.
>>
>>16678877
>Mexican women are not all there to begin with, her giving her virginity to you will create for you a stalker. Happened to me.

Unrelated anon here. Now that I think about it myself, my brother is really into chicks from below the border and he has had some fucking maniacal shit happen to him with them, regardless of whether it was nsa or not. Not necessarily Mexican, but Central and South Americans of every sort except Brazilian I guess.
>>
>>16676681
>into /fit/
>explain to girl she doesn't need to build muscle

nigga what the fuck?
>>
>>16678910
I told her about calorie counting and basic cardio, she could do with losing some weight and balancing her habits and diet before really getting into fitness
>>
>>16676681
Fat virgin says she won't get attached. Right.
Also imo, the ugly ones blab to everyone.
Tell her you liked that she was interested in her weight goals and that if she gets half way to her goal you'll fuck her.

She's a hotter fuck for you, she gets to lose the weight and v, and she'll get hotter down the line and y'all can both fuck more.

Winrar winrar chicken dinrar?
>>
>>16677272
>Person isn't attracted to one fat girl = double standards
By that logic you should be attracted to dumb shit posting faggots
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.