[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think im gonna hang myself with my shoelaces.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: survivor.png (106 KB, 1192x768) Image search: [Google]
survivor.png
106 KB, 1192x768
i think im gonna hang myself with my shoelaces.
>>
what are you, in prison or something
>>
would it hurt?
>>
>>16676651
i did drugs now i wanna die.
>>
does hanging self with shoe laces hurt?
>>
i cant get a gun.
>>
>>16676666

When you're sober, do you usually want to die?

you might just want to sleep this one off and re-evaluate next morning, mate. Calm down, put on a movie or some music, try to take your mind off it.
>>
hurry up guys i want to die.
>>
>>16676696
i havent done drugs in 2 years.
>>
i might jump off a building if the oppurtunity arises.
>>
im libertarian.
>>
i wish they have suicide clinics.
>>
>>16676675
>does hanging self with shoe laces hurt?

Mate, hanging yourself with shoelaces would be spectacularly painful. It's simple physics. Laces aren't strong enough to break your neck, so the only way you could do it is strangulation. Now, you've got to get it really, really tight for that to work. Where the lace has such a small area, the pressure you'll feel on your neck will be several orders of magnitude higher than if you did it with a 2" tow rope or something like that.

>>16676666
>i did drugs now i wanna die.
Ok, let's talk about that for a minuite. What sort of drugs did you take, and when did you take them?
>>
>>16676774
i dont want to get into that. theres no turning back cause of the damage so i got to die.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.