[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masturbation Girl here again. Whom do I have to talk to to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: god.jpg (79 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
79 KB, 640x566
Masturbation Girl here again.

Whom do I have to talk to to ask to get banned from this sub for a month? It is literally outside of my power to resist the urge to keep bothering y'all until my time at the therapist.
>>
just spam pics of my little pony and you'll get banned eventually

it seriously triggers the mods for some reason
>>
>>16676157
I lol'd
>>16676144
I am unaware of this history, you like to touch yourself? Cool.
>>
>>16676162
No, I've got some sort of a mental block on masturbation and for some reason people keep asking me if I've been abused sexually, because apparently my views on sex, sexuality and the relationship between men and women are fucked up.

I desperately need to orgasm in order to lower tension, and I am too tense to orgasm at all times. I try to do it as a substitute for self-harm but 100% of the time it doesn't work and I end up cutting anyway.
>>
>>16676172
Wow, that some shit.
Glad youre in therapy.
Maybe someones said this before, and without knowing your fucked up views, but have you ever tried being dominated, and specifically punished?

Sometimes, people who have self harm habits do it out of a subconscious shame/negative feelings towards themselves. Having someone else literally punish you (followed by aftercare, seriously) has helped many people overcome some stuff. It helps me. Hell, I could use some right now, but my gf is too submissive to punish me the way that will help me. She's growing, but not there yet.
>>
>>16676172
That is some edgy, attention-whoring shit right there.

You are an addict. An addict of flicking the bean.

Tits now. Cross post on /b/ with a timestamp and link us here, as that is allowed. I'll help you get banned on that other site, after, just give me the username, with the tits.
>>
>>16676218
No, and as a matter of fact I'd prefer dominating someone else. A submissive guy, preferrably completely spineless and into being embarrassed or humiliated in bed. It's probably like 50% the reason for my fat fetish, there's literally not a single more undignified and emasculating way for a man to be.
>>
>>16676234
kek. a reddit mod offers to help and she disappeared.
>>
>>16676238
Huh. Well, give it a shot sometime. I'm a dom, but occasionally i really want the other side.
>>
>>16676289
That would make you a switch, nullo.

Your thirst is palpable; grab a Gatorade.
>>
File: 1426798653984.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1426798653984.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>16676144
oh u masturbate like everyone and their dog? who knew?! fuck off, you whiny bitch
>>
>>16676284
I had to go do something else.

>>16676289
There is literally no chance in hell I'll let a guy tie me up when I literally cannot feel safe having one in the same room.

>>16676340
No, I literally cannot masturbate, that is the problem.
>>
>banned from this sub
>sub

Seriously fuck off and die, Redditfag. You cringeworthy SJW cunts occupy a large portion of the Internet like a lung cancer. Leave us the fuck alone in our corner. It isn't even a secret club thing, we just want our own space void of the legions of aborted failures that are Redditors.

>normies get out reeee or some shit
>>
>>16676393
>sub
whoops.

And I'm literally asking to be banned because I lack the self-control to stay away from here. Y'all think I'm doing that for my own good? Fuck no, I'm fueled by attention and validation through the internet, and this is one of the rare few places where my ex can't stalk me. I'm asking to be banned because you, YOU deserve better than this.
>>
>>16676393
>Being this invested in a website rivalry
Are you serious? Get over yourself, you sound like you're 12
>>
>>16676404
Fuck off Redditor, you content stealing, free speech censoring SJW fuckwits.
>>
>>16676411
>autism.jpg
>>
>>16676417
>The prime image of Reddit
>>
>>16676411
OP here, that wasn't me.

Though I'm tempted to screen-shot that tantrum and post it to /r/4chan.
>>
>>16676427
Le upboat your way or some shit, right "anonymous"?
>>
if you really want to get banned, peadobear's favourite fruit usually gets their attention fairly quickly.

In the mean time, just pop over to /b/ and find a few virgins that'll insult you
>>
>>16676429
nah they cringe at that shit, too.

Can someone just please fucking ban me from /adv/?
>>
>>16676172
Honey, you just need a strong man to come in and fiddle with your bits. A lot of women have trouble climaxing without a man and it sounds like you're in that boat. Therapy will help you find the real cause, but once Mr. Perfect comes along you'll be whistling away.
>>
File: charming.jpg (33 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
charming.jpg
33 KB, 540x304
>>16676708
and where the fuck do you expect me to find one?
>>
>>16676708
>without a man
wasn't that the other way around? women who fail to orgasm during sex are told to learn how to masturbate.
>>
File: trashman eats a lemon.gif (965 KB, 345x184) Image search: [Google]
trashman eats a lemon.gif
965 KB, 345x184
>>16676144
>sub

Normalfag begone
>>
>>16676852
Actually yes, because you should learn about what feels good to you by touching it yourself.
>>
>>16676890
Okay, but what if nothing does it when I'm fucking myself? I can't orgasm by masturbation, what would it help to let some boar-necked shitgut loose in my house?
>>
>>16676932
Get fucked by people and actually communicate to guide them however you need. Then you could move on to bdsm experimentation.
>>
>>16676964
I don't know a single man who's not a blood relative whom I'd trust with a pair of socks.
>>
>>16676974
Then you have trust issues and need therapy. Maybe date around?
>>
>>16676144
>this sub
Just go back to Reddit.
>>
>>16676987
>can you ban me until I get to therapy for my problems
>what are your problems
>these are my problems
>you need therapy

Where the hell am I supposed to date around if I hate sex??
>>
>>16676144
Holy attention seeking narcissist. If you were serious you would have messaged site or mods instead of posting
>>
>>16677016
Tumblr
>>
>>16676157
>for some reason
Global rule 15.
>>
>>16677250
Wait how do I do that?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.