[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways I can tease my boyfriend? >send him lewd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What are some ways I can tease my boyfriend?

>send him lewd pictures while he's at work
>blow him while he's in the middle of competitive gaming
>innocently sit and grind on his lap and deny being lewd
>>
>>16675896
Sounds like you know how perfectly well already.
>>
Is this with a specific goal in mind? Like maintaining interest or something else?

>referencing swallowing, anal, randomly putting on outfits
>road head
>bend over right next to him
>get out of shower and start a conversation while not getting dressed and continue the conversation horrendously long as to make one think there was potential sex
>>
>>16675909
Forgot to list, being woken up by head. Can't forget that one.
>>
>>16675909
Don't do the last one. I think this sounded better in the posters head than it could ever possibly be applied in real life. Just being naked isn't attractive, it's what you do while naked that keeps the flame alive. Trivializing it by carrying on with long winded small talk while nude isn't going to build sexual attraction. It's going to make him feel like your naked body is not a sexual thing, but a natural thing -- like how men at a nude beach aren't all walking around with boners.

I've been married 11 years.
>>
>>16675909
I'm interested in road head and my boyfriend has suggested that as one of his fantasies too but that sounds dangerous to me. What should I know?

>>16675911
>>16675916
thanks f a m
>>
Also, no specific goal in mind really. I just like teasing and messing with him, and he takes revenge by becoming extremely dominant when we fuck afterwards.
>>
>>16675896
Road head just give it a try.
Sexting of course
Morning bj
Naked cooking
No underwear when going out
Playthings/toys inserted when going out
Dirty talk with/about strangers cq random sex partners
>>
>>16675896
>innocently sit and grind on his lap and deny being lewd
Please yes. My ex used to intentionally always brush up against my dick for no reason randomly to make me pop a boner all the fucking time.
>blow him while he's in the middle of competitive gaming
Just be mentally prepared to get rejected if hes too into it. Guys get really competitive sometimes and at the height of it we have tunnel vision and dont mean to dismiss other things as much as we do.
>>
cuck him
>>
My ex and I used to play this game where I'd give him a BJ while he read a book out loud. If he stopped reading, I'd stop sucking.

>usually ended in him throwing the book, pinning me to the bed, and fucking me like it's the only thing he wants in life
>>
>>16675938
Brace for right turns.
>>
So what are some things you can tease your gf with
>>
>>16676387
F--
>>
>>16675896
protip: nobody likes a tease. be lewd and own it
>>
>>16675938
Don't do road head. It's dangerous for both of you. And I'm pretty sure illegal
>>
2 ideas to mess with him:
Break up
Suicide
Genocide
Jumpscare him
All of these should get you the same reaction out of him.
>>
Bump for interest
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.