[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my GF and I don't have places of our own yet (we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: piglet with flower.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
piglet with flower.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
So, my GF and I don't have places of our own yet (we're still with our parents...), and we haven't fucked yet. Any ideas of where to do this? Figured cars would be uncomfortable, would like to save money if possible so no hotels/motels. Ideas?
>>
At one of your houses when no one's home. At one of your houses when your families are home. At a friend's house. In the woods.
>>
Go camping if you live somewhere not freezing

Wait for parents to leave

Assert dominance over parents by giving them $30 and telling them to go watch a movie at the theatres

Pray you have a brotier dad, say you need some time with your girl this saturday, ask if he can accommodate
>>
On your parents bed.

But seriously though. Car sex is a lot of fun if you do the right positions. My favorite? Guy sits on backseat in middle. Girl sits on top back facing him and leans into front seat
>>
>Figured cars would be uncomfortable
If you had a pair of testicles between your legs, you'd make it work.
Like everyone else, you wait until one of your parents go out for something.
As a protip, don't remove her bra all the way. That's the hardest thing for girls to put back on and some of them are retarded enough to try when they have 0.5 seconds to look innocent and "oh my gaawd I've gotta get this on! I can't just NOT have a bra on!" because apparently having your whole fucking shirt off isn't a huge fucking giveaway to what we're doing you stupid cunt holy shit.
>>
>>16675759
We both have small cars (sedans) :(
dunno how that would work
>>
>>16675765
Do you have cars for midgets? It's always worked for me.
>>
>>16675761
This ain't my first time yo, luckily my first time was with a girl who had her own place, but chyea i didnt have to deal with that situation my 1st time.
>>
>>16675769
nah idunno i guess. ive just never tried. i dont know if she'd want to have her first time in a car though and id want her first time to be comfortable
>>
>>16675778
Oh didn't know it was her first time. Scrap that idea then
>>
>>16675778
No girl wants her first time to be in a car. And if she does give in to the idea, she's not going to be 100% comfortable and the whole experience will suck for both of you. Find somewhere clean and safe to do it where she can be as relaxed as possible
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.