[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend recently reconnected with a guy she used to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: received_966141790091466.jpg (37 KB, 642x414) Image search: [Google]
received_966141790091466.jpg
37 KB, 642x414
My girlfriend recently reconnected with a guy she used to have a fwb relationship before she met me (I mean RIGHT before, like she told him the fwb relationship was off after we went on a couple dates). They've only hung out together once, but she didn't tell me about it and she's voiced her uncomfortableness with me hanging out with past fwbs as recently as a few weeks ago. She also lives 300 miles away and I see her once or twice a month during school. How fucked am I? How do I confront this? We already had a fight about me being controlling so I'm trying to avoid that being brought up again
>>
Find someone you see daily
>>
>>16675336
she's feeling guilty that's she's fucking him, move on.
>>
it's over. she fucked him
>>
>>16675336
She's a fuckijg whore. Nobody in their right mind ever becomes just friends with their past fwb. Bro dump her. You have no idea how many amazing girls are out there. I was in same situation and told her to fuck off.
>>
I dumped my girlfriend over this. She was still friends with her ex behind my back for a year without telling me a word. I dumped her on the spot.
>>
Put your spymaster in whatever county he's in. It will increase your assassination plot percentage so that the event will gleefully fire sooner.
>>
>>16675442
>Nobody in their right mind ever becomes just friends with their past fwb
You mean like op?
>>
You got cucked man
>>
> She also lives 300 miles away and I see her once or twice a month

There's a dick in her mouth right now!

Start another local relationship behind her back. Use her as a squeeze toy.

/thread
>>
>>16675336
youre being cucked, tell her if she doesnt stop you guys are over. or just downgrade your relationship to a fwb
>>
>>16675800
>downgrade relationship to fuck buddies

It's real funny to do with without actually telling her about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.