[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this suspicious? And what should I do? So I know this will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
Is this suspicious? And what should I do?

So I know this will sound somewhat stupid, but my boyfriend is pretty defensive about having our relationship up on Facebook. His response is he doesn't want it to be "cheapened" (lolwut) or everyone knowing his business and questioning him.
I didn't want to push it too much, because yeah I understand it's just "Facebook".. but that's just the thing. Something so simple and stupid, but he doesn't want to post it?

Shouldn't he be happy to "show me off"? Any suggestions?
>>
He wants to keep it low key.
The world doesn't need to know what you guys are doing imho desu

Would've done the same.
>>
He wants to keep it low key.
The world doesn't need to know what you guys are doing imho desu

Would've done the same.
>>
If he didn't want anyone knowing his business he would not have a facebook account.
>>
>>16675274
Not suspicious persay, I've known a lot of guys like that.

Try saying to him that even though it's a little thing it's important to you.
>>
>>16675306
this is true. This is very true...
>>
>>16675311
yeah but I feel really cheesy doing that.

Should I just take pictures together and tag him in it? See what his reaction is like?
>>
>>16675324
Do this. Let others know he's taken, without having to do that dumb relationship status thing.
>>
>>16675330
sounds good, anon. Hue hue hue.

Now i just have to get super hot so I can like taking pictures
>>
>>16675324
If he's really not keen on letting people know about his relationships then this might be worse.

I know it sounds so cheesy but it's really important in relationships to let your wants and needs be known. It's not the end of the world if you're not facebook official but it's something small and nice to have.
>>
>>16675274
My relationship status isn't on facebook but we do sometimes post about each other. Like if we go out "dinner and movie with gurlfriend :D" or shit like that. Do either of you ever do that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.