[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I heartless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (989 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989 KB, 1536x2048
Me and my ex stopped talking for a week after I hurt her so I started texting (romantically) this girl I met at the mall, it led to nothing because the girl stopped texting back

Weeks later I run into my ex and we start talking about back together, she looks through my phone finds the texts and claims I was cheating. I didn't really feel like arguing about it since it was 6am so I just left. I will agree that it was a bad thing to do a week after ending a one year relationship but was I really in the wrong? I had thought we had broken up and the relationship clearly wasn't healthy.

Pic related is something we made on the beach
>>
> Pic related is something we made on the beach

You're cute and made me laugh. You sound young, how old are you? It's all gonna be okay.
>>
If you were broken up you were broken up. That's really the end of it.
>>
>>16675100
I'm 24 and she is [spoiler]18[/spoiler]
>>16675107
That's what I thought too.
>>
File: 1443371292775.jpg (234 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1443371292775.jpg
234 KB, 700x550
Does it really fucking matter if you were in the wrong? If you dont have any property or assets with her, then don't worry.

You won't see her again most likely.
>>
File: 26q.jpg (1 MB, 676x1018) Image search: [Google]
26q.jpg
1 MB, 676x1018
Just tell her that if she complains about it again you'll have to rethink the entire relationship.
>>
>>16675118
I left my 3ds at her house and I want to play the new fire emblem game coming out.
>>
>>16675122
I haven't seen her since although she did message me on Ps4 pretty much getting mad at me for talking to people in parties (Something I said I didn't do when we were dating). She even joined a party I was in, I didn't say anything and just kept playing
>>
File: 1442100701386.jpg (98 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1442100701386.jpg
98 KB, 500x600
>>16675123
Well, if you didn't actually give her the 3DS as a present, you're legally allowed to go pick it up.

If she's damaged it, or if she leaves it on the curb, she's at fault legally here.

Text her saying you want the 3DS or get a friend to get it.
>>
File: 47P.jpg (546 KB, 1014x676) Image search: [Google]
47P.jpg
546 KB, 1014x676
>>16675129
She's still waaaay into you.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 245x206
>>16675123
>>
>>16675129
She eventually left and took me off her friend's list.
>>
>>16675137
Idk why, I already broke her. Her mom even texted me calling me heartless.
>>16675132
I'm scared to even attempt to contact her, I'm pretty sure she would try to hurt me emotionally.
>>
You're not heartless. But you are fairly naive if you think just because something isn't technically cheating, that the other person will be completely okay with and accept it.
Sounds like you were in the wrong for the break up and then moved on within a week. And even then, you'll accept the relationship back while saying it isn't healthy. I can't tell if that's you not caring about yourself, not caring about others, or just a bit of both.
You sort of sound like the type of person just thinks things happen around them or to them, and that they have no effect over any of it.
>>
Am I the only one who's still not over the "picture of something we made on the beach"? Ok, sorry.
>>
>>16675153
I will agree that I am the type of person to push things under the rug or wish things would disappear for the sake of having a good time and things not being awkward or there being drama.
>>
>>16675159
Is there something wrong? I would post a picture of us but I promised myself I'd never post a picture of her on 4chan.
>>
>>16675153
>>16675161
And I didn't think she would be okay with it that's partially why I didn't feel like arguing. I would have deleted the texts if I remembered but it was 2 weeks ago
>>
>>16675169
Not at all, I just thought it was kinda cute and awkward how you're so confused. You clearly don't really like her all that much but you're still posting this picture which kinda makes it seem like you're feeling nostalgic. Just everything sounds really cute and young and innocent and "first girlfriend ever I don't know what I'm supposed to do how does this work". I'm very sorry, I don't mean to offend you, it's just my view on the way you have exposed it.
>>
>>16675091
Dear OP
Tell her after u guys broke up that u didn't know how to cope so u started texting a random skank u met at the mall. Maybe she'll buy it and be on ur dick again.
>>
>>16675197
She was indeed my first love despite me being 24 this was my first relationship. And honestly if she wanted to give it another shot I would like to. >>16675212
I sorta said that, And that I was lonely. But it didn't work. I was supposed to be the type of guy who would do nothing but stay at home and miss her after we broke up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.