[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most painless way iyo to an hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1450377067675.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450377067675.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
What's the most painless way iyo to an hero?
>>
>>16674782

cut open your stomach and strangle yourself with your intestine
>>
File: Baba_Booey_Article1.jpg (97 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Baba_Booey_Article1.jpg
97 KB, 300x450
>>16674782
What makes you think there's no pain on your next stop if you did that?
>>
It's going to be incredibly painful for everyone that cares about you. So why should it be painless for you? drink Drano, handcuff yourself to a bed and set it on fire
>>
>>16674810
Anything else? Like a pill you could take and then pass in your sleep or something.
>>
>>16674827
I actually have been looking forward to eternal nothingness imo.

>>16674828
"Evil prevails when good men sit idly by" Not going into detail, but when my family sits idly by and watches me fall into depression and insanity, only taking time out of their day to offer insults and ridicule my efforts. The reasoning of my decision is not in question, the method is.
>>
>>16674856
>I actually have been looking forward to eternal nothingness imo.

that's wishful thinking bro.
it's probably gonna be more of the same, non-existence doesn't last long, you were born out of it once.
>>
>>16674782
if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't be here.
Literally a google search, or walking aimlessly into traffic.
I mean how uncreative are you?
>>
>>16674866
If that's the case I would try out that new life and if it didn't work, keep finding new lives until I found one that suited me.
>>
>>16674856
>>16674856
> but when my family sits idly by and watches me fall into depression and insanity

what are you depressed over? and if you're going insane you should seek medical help

Life can be a lot better when you're on your own and independent. I have a great family but I'm wayyy happier living on my own, following my own schedule and goals

Just endure the pain, it'll pass before you know it. Life is already really short
>>
>>16674881
Reincarnation is a concept in some beliefs. Suppose you are a fat man's bicycle seat? A very obese woman's underwear? A rock that sits under a bird's nest being shit on all the time?

You have hope and a chance now, don't fuck it up.

How old are you?
>>
>>16674869
>painless way iyo to an hero?

I've seen a botched suicide before, it's not a very good situation at all. Last time I had tried with pills it didn't work and I was institutionalized for 4 days. I'd want it to be painless, but above all: reliable.
>>
>>16674897
Gunshot. Shotgun would be perfect, but any .45 will do the trick. Aim at your brain.
>>
>>16674881
>>16674881
>If that's the case I would try out that new life and if it didn't work

You probably have a ton of potential in this life, are you using it completely? Because if you always give up early and restart the game you'll never be happy, your character will always be weak.

Try to learn from your suffering and figure out how to overcome it and benefit from it. If people are bullying you figure out how to develop stronger mental defenses, don't take their words personally, etc.

The chances of being dealt a perfect hand in some future life is slim. Life is a struggle, this game isn't easy
>>
>>16674895

you can't reincarnate as a pair of underwear, it's not conscious.

But you can reincarnate as a nigger in africa, dying of starvation, or a muslim woman in egypt who gets sold into prostitution and chained up and unable to kill yourself....

Or as some alien life form in another dimension, where you just suffer in the dark for 10,000 years until your body dies. Who knows?
>>
>>16674909
This
OP how dumb are you?
>>
>>16674890
It's a long story but the very short version is;
>Army
>make friends
>separated from friends
>sad
>fuck up airborne
>depressed
>leader brings me up
>happy with life again
>leader wants to fuck me
>get drunk and attempt to an hero

It's been over a year and I have not gotten any better.

You got the money for me to see a doctor? I've been to 7 and they have done fuck all.

>>16674895
I don't really hold a belief system or if I had to name one, Agnostic I suppose as I don't think I can reach a conclusion on the information I have.
I imagine though I would only come back at a sentient being that possess some form of conscience, as that is what I am currently.

>>
>>16674782
Gun
>>
>>16674909
I'm a disabled vet living with my parents so I have no access to firearms.
>>
>>16674924
Cotton is a plant, most underwear is cotton. Rubber comes from trees, again a living creature.

He can also come back as a deformed person that has no limbs and couldn't do anything to exit.
>>
>>16674930
>20

Man, you have your whole life ahead of you. Push forward. You have plenty of time to change your life for the better. You're a kid.
>>
>>16674924
Does this mean that this would not happen regardless of how I died? If any of these would happen regardless of how I died, it would be beyond my power to do anything.

I would also imagine in this hypothetical world that memories from my past (current) life transitioning over would be very hard to believe. Nice speculating tho :)
>>
>>16674965
To what end? Push forward to what? And I would think that "better" in this context would be subjective. There have been killers, murderers and pure psychos younger than me.
>>
>>16674971
>Does this mean that this would not happen regardless of how I died?

I don't know, maybe your actions in this life effect the next, maybe they don't.
maybe killing yourself will make it worse.

> If any of these would happen regardless of how I died, it would be beyond my power to do anything.

well it's in your power to improve this life and try to make it last as long as you can, because you don't know what the afterlife holds, it could be 100x worse than this.

whatever life you get in the future, you'll have to struggle.
>>
File: question ooh ooh me.png (399 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
question ooh ooh me.png
399 KB, 900x900
>>16674985
>To what end? Push forward to what?

to overcome depression and be happy? do what you wanna do, find love, start a family, create art, have your own house and piece of land, experience new things, make good friends, meet interesting people, hunt, fish, read more books, figure out what life is about, why you're here... etc

If you haven't figured out life yet, why would you bother ending it?
>>
>>16675023
That's a gamble of long odds regardless, idly speculating on what the afterlife holds :P

I feel no motivation to improve this life. Nothing makes my life worth it. All the regular things people garner enjoyment and pleasure out of I don't feel good about anymore.
>>
http://www.gabrielhummel.com/2011/03/11/feeling-suicidal-the-world-is-your-oyster/
>>
>>16675043
I have grown to prefer depression as it's more real than anything I have felt before. Literally sitting and fucking rotting in this house for a year I've had a lot of time to mull these thoughts over.
>Do what you want to do
Lay in bed and fuck around on my computer.
>Find love
Why crave something I've never had before?
>Start a family
Holy shit haha
>Create art
Art is used to convey a message or emotion from the artist to the viewer. I don't think I could make anything noteworthy
>Have a house
Hell I can't even function enough to hold a job for more than a few months, let alone have a house.
>Experience people
Already have. Fucking assholes
>Hunt/fish
Not able to go out on my own atm or have a firearm in the same room as me. Fishing sucks.
>Read more
Read a lot as a kid, it's gotten boring.
>I'm here for JD. I've realized it's my purpose.
>>
>>16675083
>Why crave something I've never had before?
This is the most stupid post I've seen this entire hour.
>>
>>16675083
> love?
>Why 'experience' something I've never had before?

because what you're doing now isn't working? because a change could help?
>>
>>16675083
> I have grown to prefer depression as it's more real than anything I have felt before.

There's a whole world of real emotions just waiting to be discovered. But unlike depression they're not all bad.

Empathy is pretty awesome

Fulfilling joy

Gratitude

Accomplishment
>>
File: 1451447118445.jpg (18 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1451447118445.jpg
18 KB, 300x250
>>16675098
>>
>>16675108
I do have a plan for change. Sorry fellow anons, my control goes in and out. I will just assume a bullet to the roof of the mouth would do it. Good evening.
>>
>>16675113

this^
and those feelings are even better when they are caused by helping others.

OP sounds too focused on his own pleasure which can be problematic. Plus he doesn't even know how to please himself, which is a double problem
>>
I'm prone to depression & anxiety too.

I want to let you know how much better exercise can make you feel.

Your body produces natural serotonin during exercise and it lasts a couple days. Beats any SSRI out there because you don't feel drugged, it feels natural. The depression subsides.

If you can get some exercise at least every 2 days you'll feel much better in every way.
>>
I don't even know you, but I genuinely care about you as a human being.

Please call this number, they are professionals, and you can talk to them about your problems.

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

It's the national suicide prevention lifeline.
You are worth it. It's worth a call.
>>
Here ya go you tremendous faggot.

http://web.textfiles.com/destruction/eharristext.txt

Literally blow the shit outta yourself
>>
>>16674856
Don't do it anon. Suicide sucks. It's contagious, even for the people who you think don't know you very well. Get help, life gets better.
>>
Helium tank
>>
File: 151.jpg (21 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
21 KB, 600x500
Do it you faggot! Grow some balls and kill yourself!
>>
File: 1449324307033.png (25 KB, 723x328) Image search: [Google]
1449324307033.png
25 KB, 723x328
Is OP still alive?
>>
I want to hear more about how his leader molested him.

That's my fetish
>>
File: rickt tinder.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
rickt tinder.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
I usually say don't to suicide, not because of your life but because it fucks up your family members even more. I could never put that shit on my family members conscious. Life gets better when you stop comparing yourself to everyone that has more money than you, you're where you're supposed to be at the moment so just go with it man and it's cool that you posted this too because it shows you want to be understood. Now quit crying about it ya prick.
>>
>>16674943
You we're trained to kill yet you can't figure out how to kill yourself? No wonder you're disabled
>>
>>16674831
Most pills pass in your sleep lol
>>
>>16675052
That's how depression & anxiety work. It's a very hard rut to climb out of, most people can't do it on their own - either life does it for them, or they happen to get good help - but know that it is a rut.

Right now you're being non-treated by your parents and they don't know what they're doing.

You need to get out, spend more time away from the screen, get some light exercise, get your vitamins & minerals, especially B vitamins and vitamin D, magnesium & calcium, and take high DHA omega-3 fish oil (not all of it is high DHA so get the good stuff.)

Also spend more time outside, away from the screens. Staring at computer screens is really the same as getting poor quality light, and it affects mood. Just sit in a park somewhere and breathe the fresh air, look at the clouds or whatever, and just be. It's okay man.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.