[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMARTDRUGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: wonderdrugs.jpg (511 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
wonderdrugs.jpg
511 KB, 2048x1536
Hi /adv i need an advice regarding smart drugs, im taking drugs that can increase your mental output. the following medications i take are:
Piracetam
Modafinil
Fish oil
Gingko Biloba
Multi-vit w/ royal jelly and ginseng
Glutaphos

my question is how do i maximize my mental learning and minimizing the risk of cirrhosis and bleeding?

are my drug of choice safe? how do i use it safely thanks
>>
What, No snake oil?
>>
>>16674608
i dont like the taste of snake oil.
>>
>>16674593
I don't know who told you this, but taking supplements isn't going to make you any smarter than you already are.

Want to get smart? better go hit those math and science books
>>
>>16674657
>taking supplements isn't going to make you any smarter than you already are.

TRUE

>Want to get smart? better go hit those math and science books

i am studying right now. im taking these drugs to enhance my focus and concentration. what i want to know is if what i am doing is safe. and how do i maximize the drugs and minimizing the risk of undesired results.
>>
>>16674695
I'm no expert but from my experience exercise, proper sleep, and diet go a long fucking way.
>>
>>16674695
>if what i am doing is safe

if you have to ask, then it's obviously not safe.

did you at least consult a doctor before shoving supplements down your throat?

Some can kill you if you happen to take too much and the recommended dosage isn't something you can trust because everyone is different and will react differently to those things.
>>
>>16674719
no i did not consult any doctor

no offense sir, but do you even have experience with these drugs? because i need someone who can walk me through it.
>>
>>16674593
If there were smart pills that actually worked everyone would be taking them and we'd all be fucking geniuses.
>>
>>16674803
sadly not everyone knows about it.
>>
>>16674850
This is why you're dumb and destined to be dumb forever. There are no shortcuts unless you were born a genius like some child prodigy otherwise you work incredibly hard by studying and reading. Every supplement you listed is fairly well known. Especially fish oil and ginkgo.

Seriously, if any of that shit worked it would be all over the news even if wasn't well know it would instantly blow up over night but smart people know that is not how you get smart.

Enjoy your snake oil.
>>
>>16674593
Dear op. Cosmetic neurophama OTC will not make an appreciable nor noticeable difference. Your suppliments are meant to improve over all brain function over years of a healthy regimen. Only prescription drugs are going to have an immediate effect in sharpening your mind and cutting down on shitty attention span.

If you want to be smarter and study better, your best bet is to get your fucking life in order, cut out the bullshit drama, and have a structured lifestyle where you feel fulfilled. Those things right there will discipline your mind better than any RX ever will.
>>
>>16674900
back at you. please /wrist if you have nothing good to say.
>>
>>16674925
my life is in order. regular exercise (cycling, swimming, dragonboat, weight lifting) read books (most of them are nursing/medical books) its just that everything is not enough, i want more out of life.
>>
>>16674932
Nobody here has sided with you, and I just happened to take the most vitriolic stance, because nobody here is stupid enough to buy into that bullshit.

Nobody is going to say what you want to hear.... Hmm kinda sounds like a typical /adv/ thread actually.
>>
Milk Thistle
>>
>>16674960
i cant even use what you are saying. please something useful.
>>
>>16674593
>hasn't even considered adderall
Do you even lift, bro?
>>
>>16674989
i cant get my hands on aderall. and im afraid to use it due to bad experience with meth when i was younger. i will never use meth ever
>>
>>16674959
Wanting more oUT of life and having increased learning potential don't always go hand in hand. If you want more out of life, I suggest you explore radically new areas such as sky diving, traveling abroad, fine dining, or find people who challenge your preconceptions. If you're trying to cram for a test, pay someone for adderall or ritalin
>>
>>16675010
a lot of people told me that Modafinil+Piracetam is better than adderall in long term use.
the other drugs that i posted are just supplements like gingko - increase blood flow to the brain. fish oil - for omega3. royal jelly and ginseng for endurance
>>
>>16675062
That's some oldschool longevity life expanding livejournal community shit there. Not that they're wrong. But once again, you're talking OTC stuff vs prescription rx. OTC literally is just multivitamins with a focus on brain health. Yes, you'll notice a difference if you stop taking them. No different than your body would notice not getting caffeine or your daily mega dose of b-vitamins through a suppliments or a red bull. Proper rx is going to give you the faster desired result. Its just not meant to be a lifestyle
>>
>>16675093
what im really interested in are piracetam and modafinil. im researching on it and what i have found about modafinil and piracetam is it has a half-life of 12-16 hours and 4-6 hours respectively. meaning it doesnt stay in the body that long where it can damage the body. what i want to know is, what are the safe dosage for both drugs for everyday use.
>>
thats why im looking for someone who regularly use it to seek their advice
>>
Well OP, you're as naive and cocky as you are dumb.

I hope you don't have kids. Protip for if you do: shoving lettuce up a child's asshole doesn't cure their cancer.

It's all a placebo effect. The only reason you """""feel smarter"""" is because you tricked yourself into doing it. What the fuck does it even mean to 'feel smarter' ??
>>
>>16674593
smoke meth
>>
>>16675177
i dont have the balls to use meth.
>>
>>16675165
another post that i cant use.
>>
>>16675151
As long as you undetstand that there's no such thing as a medication that does not have side effects, I'd start out with low as shit dosages. 200 mg max starting on piracetam and 75mg on modafinil. I would not take this daily to start. 2 x a week . Then gradually work up to 3x a week after 6 weeks. The blood brain barrier come into play with things like this, so you can expect this to take time. This isn't gonna be wowwiezowwie muh brain is so open to ...like...the universe maaaaan. Keep track of how you function, and be alert for any possible side effects. Only after 3 months would I then graduate the dose to half the normal value. The healthy choice here is to accentuate your brain health, not pickle the grey matter in new chemicals
>>
Coffee, exercise, good diet are the only things really. Keeping a healthy flow of oxygen to the brain is vital for brain function.
>>
>>16675277
And OP anything else you see marketed as a nootropic, unless there's legitimate substantial clinical research for it don't buy into it.
>>
>>16675258
thank you. did the info came from your personal experience?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.