[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find a 6/10 girl that is desperate for a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x583
Where do I find a 6/10 girl that is desperate for a relationship?

Alternatively a girl with low self esteem?
>>
>>16674221

Dating apps. Tinder is a crapshoot, but the more serious ones like OkCupid will get you some action.
>>
Shy chicks. They stay inside and avoid dating sites so go for sites like tumblr. Find a chick that's online that'd be willing to date you and find out where she lives. When you ring the door and she opens the door, get on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur
>>
>>16674246

Haha ebin xDDD
>>
>>16674221
just go on pof. be honest without looking like a creep looking for an insecure gf.
is there a reason you're looking for an insecure girl?
is this to get back at someone or something? or are you also insecure and need someone in your league?
>>
>>16674221
This is not a good idea pham
>>
>>16674221
Go out and mass approach. Just do it it'll change your fucking life lad. Read some game, learn who Owen cook is. You're not gonna get a gf unless you churn through hundreds of girls till you're socially competent.

It's just sad reality. You gotta work for it. But the process will chisel you into a fucking mastodon so do it.
>>
>>16674221
Try Wal-mart. Maybe even a cheesecake factory.
>>
6/10s won't be desperate because they'll be able to attract over half of the male population.

Oh yeah, and I'm a total relationshipless virgin, but think about waht you're doing. If you undervalue yourself, you're going to get some pretty shitty results. You'll probably struggle to even get girls who would normally find you attractive. I guess at the end of the day what I'm saying is... instead of trying to find a desperate girl, maybe you should try to work on controlling your own desperation.
>>
>>16674221
Have you considered the possibility that 6/10 may be out of your league?
>>
>>16674970
Isn't Cheesecake Factory kind of expensive? I mean relative to a typical Wal-Mart shopper. I think you'd be getting different crowds. OP should stick to Wal-Mart.
>>
go for the cold approach. target girls shopping for groceries or clothes
>>
>>16674221
Anon, I can only say that it's a bad idea from my own experience. They are emotionally parasitic and they'll only bring you down with them.
>>
>>16674567

Just really want a gf, and insecure seems easier to acquire.
>>
>>16676048
Here i am senpai. Insecure as shit.
>>
>>16676106
Smh why does it turn senpai into senpai wtf?
>>
>>16676048
Realize that if you want to keep one, you will have to help her with her insecurity.

Insecurity is also what leads to doormat SOs and also to very controlling SOs who can't handle you talking to other people.

You might want to work on your own problems (probably insecurity kek) instead of piling more problems in the form of another human on top.

I think it's pretty pathetic unless you're just trying to find someone on your level to work through your insecurity together with. I fact, I might consider it predatory if that isn't the case.
>>
>>16676249
Only way for him to work on his insecurities is to get out there and have relationships go horribly wrong, then to learn from them. But in general I agree. He'd be better off just going for one night stands first instead of going full relationship where people can get hurt
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 1124x615) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 1124x615
>>16676249

Fuck off white knight
>>
File: 1424297863030.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1424297863030.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>16674221
...uh everywhere
>>
>>16676280
Bad relationships can fuck you rly bad.
>>
File: 1423126267911.jpg (29 KB, 512x440) Image search: [Google]
1423126267911.jpg
29 KB, 512x440
>>16676307
>this is 4chan
>humanity is wong

eat a dick and go fuck a corps you subhuman nigger
>>
>>16674787
How can you actually fall for the crap RSD is peddling?
Watch any of Tyler's talks and you'll see he is feeding off of external validation from the crowd, he is a complete hypocrite. Also all the RSD instructors were always good with women, everything they say to relate to the audience is marketing, which they all admit to. Tyler and Julien were normies from day one, they have admitted to having girlfriends before even learning PUA.
RSD and anything else PUA is just a scam for money from poor gullible people, you're better off spending that money on pills to make your dick bigger lol
>>
>>16676334

>actually calling wanting a gf "predatory"

This isn't your safe space, and tumblr/reddit are that way >>>
>>
>>16674221

Pletyoffish if you go for chubby/homely looking girls.

Forget the good/average looking ones they get 10000 messages a day and do it for the ego stroke, and will waste your time if you even get a reply.
>>
>>16676362
Not wanting a gf, targeting insecure people. It would be predatory if a secure woman intentionally dated mentally stunted manchildren like you, too.
>>
>>16676471

"Mentally stunted man children"

Next time can you call me a virgin neckbeard instead? I haven't heard that one in awhile
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.