[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caffiene, sugar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Caffiene, sugar?
>>
>>16674109
benadryl?
>>
>>16674112
nope, all that just helps very little
>>
Tried edibles? What kind of weed are you smoking? Street/ dispensary?
>>
>>16674109
smoke crack
>>
>>16674178
yes street but my friends also smoke it and dont have these issues...
>>
>>16674109
>>16674200
Not all weeds are the same and not everybody reacts the same to one type of weed.

It could be anything, you could be allergic, it could be that you smoke too much for your body to handle, who knows.

Try getting weed from someone else and see if the same happens.
Honestly, weed's like the only drug that I know of that you can consume on a regular basis without having too many consequences.
>>
>>16674127
dont do this. man, i did this a long time ago and regret it. it was not enjoyable in the recommended recreational dose. it was extremely uncomfortable and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack. if you feel like shit from weed and get pale, dont take recreational doses of benadryl.. go on erowid.org and it will tell you everything you need to know about pretty much any drug you're interested in.
>>
>>16674184
dont do this either. >>16674184 jesus christ, this is an advice board, not a here, ruin your life board
>>
>>16674109
People are going to wake and realize weed is actually horrible unless you have a terminal type illness and have nothing to lose. Recreational use is dangerous for most people, especially people under 21.
>>
order some Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds online and eat like 10 of them. chew them up really well, let them soak in to your gums and under your tongue, ignore the taste, swallow. don't eat too much food before hand and make sure you eat them on a day when you have no plans. have fun!
>>
OP do you get red itchy and pain in your hands feet or fingernails? Or sore muscles? Strange discomfort or pain in a very low part of your stomach?
>>
>>16674581
Benadryl would actually be really good for DARE. Tell kids you brought sample drugs, that they're bad for you, make you feel bad, etc. But if they think it's cool, they can try.
Satisfy the curiosity for some people while scaring them away from trying more.
>>
>>16674109
Some people are allergic to weed and you should stop smoking weed assuming you're not smoking some bunk drug dealer mexican bullshit.
>>
>>16674109
I don't tolerate weed either.

I have rationed my drinking. Experimented enough times to know exactly how much to drink and at what rate to drink to give the perfect balance of buzzed but coherent and not belligerent.

This is how I have fun.
>>
>>16674591
What facts do you have to support this claim
>>
>>16674664
My life, many people I've known. It fucks with most people more than they realize until they actually start to realize. I smoked for 20+ years, on and off, mostly on. I can say the best times I've had are sober. It causes or triggers latent depression, anxiety and other mind problems. My advice is stay away from it all together.
>>
>>16674591
>"wake"
>realize weed is horrible

how horrible? tell us oh wise awoken anon
>>
>>16674109
Cough syrup nigga, but make sure the only active ingredient is DXM or else you will vomit
>>
>>16674591
Oh thank you for telling me this I'm sure you know much better than the doctors prescribing it for anxiety
>>
>>16674688
>my personal experience means that the drug itself is unhealthy for the entire population
>>
>>16675457
>Oh man I have such a horrible life with going to school and my mom asking me to do chores all the time
>Surely I would just DIE without chemical intervention to help me unwind
kek
>>
>>16674688
weed does not cause depression or anxiety, but here comes mr internet dr. with anecdotal bs about his own life

depression has way to many variables to be attributed to one thing.
>>
>>16675805
No one ever said you would die, do you think that prozac saves someone's life? Why not make your life more enjoyable though?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.