[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys i think i might have appendicitis. i just felt an ignorable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pls help.jpg (260 KB, 1280x991) Image search: [Google]
pls help.jpg
260 KB, 1280x991
guys i think i might have appendicitis. i just felt an ignorable pain in the lower right part of my stomach. i wanna make sure i get this taken care of before i'm doubled over in pain

is there a way for me to confirm that i have it without paying any money?

i know i have a really casual tone but i've had several health problems recently and i don't want this added on to the list of bills
>>
>>16673885

What did you eat today? Could be food poisoning. Could be not enough fluid. Etc.

>an ignorable pain

How consistent? How do you feel right now? Any bumps?

Where exactly?
>>
>>16673915

i meant to say unignorable

just some honey barbecue fritos, i don't think it's food poisoning

it hurts a few times a day

right now i feel okay, no bumps

it felt like it was in my right abdomen but it made my perineum hurt a little for some reason as well
>>
Apply pressure on your appendix. Do you feel acute pain? If not, it's not appendicitis.
>>
>>16673942
maybe you hace stones in your kidney. check out if u have some of these:

Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
Pain on urination
Pink, red or brown urine
Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
Nausea and vomiting
Persistent need to urinate
Urinating more often than usual
Fever and chills if an infection is present
Urinating small amounts of urine
>>
>>16674011

i've had back to back UTI's in the past couple months but no back pain or cloudy urine but i have had frequent urination and some pain from time to time

at this point i think it's just best that i see a urologist something is definitely wrong in my bladder/perineum area i hope it doesn't escalate it's just a nuisance right now

i hope it's nothing too bad
>>
Are you male or female?

If you are female, it could be a ruptured ovarian cyst.
>>
>>16673885
I've had a lymph node infection that caused pain which mimicked appendicitis. The only thing that showed it wasn't appendicitis was the ultrasound test and my white blood cell count wasn't abnormally high

If you're really concerned you should get checked out, if it goes septic you could be in a lot of trouble
>>
>>16674056
>it could be a ruptured ovarian cyst.
That pain is crippling
T. My sister had that and my gf did and in both situations I had to care for them
The pain was so bad for them that they both demanded I take them to hospital
I learned a lot about ovarian cysts from those experiences
>>
>>16674056

i'm a male and it's super frustrating because i've been dealing with these symptoms for a few months and there's very little out there for guys that are dealing w this
>>
>>16673885
Most likely you just pinched something or turned wrong.

Random pain is very common. Unless you start vomitting green gunk you're fine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.