[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in high school, I hung around with nerds and some less nerdy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: realisation guy .png (67 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
realisation guy .png
67 KB, 247x248
in high school, I hung around with nerds and some less nerdy people (quieter people). but, ive always felt like I should've hung around with the popular kids. but, I stayed away from alcohol and cigarettes and pills etc, so I just stuck with the nerds and shit. I was good friends with some popular kids, but not major friends with them. now I'm on my last year of high school, me and all my friends are 19 so we can do some stuff together but ive always felt like I should've hung around with populat kids.

is it too late? am I fucked or nah?
>>
I hung out with the "popular kids". Theyre usually terrible people, wish I would've just done drugs with the unpopular kids instead
>>
>>16673737
Start selling drugs. Then you can be friends with all the cliques, and then when people say "oh but you had so many friends in high school" and people think they were your friend. You can bitterly tell them "no fuck all those people they just wanted drugs, i don't give a shit about them" and then realize you didn't really have many friends...
>>
>>16673737
I was the popular jock. It makes no difference in the long run when you get older. Hang around people you have a commonality with, not the ones you wish you were. You'll always be comparing yourself and feel down when you don't meet certain standards.
>>
>>16673737
So let me see if I got this right. It took until you were 19 to develop the emotional maturity of a middle schooler for caring about shallow shit like "popularity"? Fascinating.
>>
>>16673782
BITCH WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME. FUCKING LOSER.
>>
>>16673782
hey man popularity is big in some countries
>>
>>16673831
You must be the most popular child sex slave on your street
>>
>>16673781
ummm, no. this has been bothering me for years.
>>
>>16673737
>19
>Last year of high school
Wut
>>
>>16673849
In other words you feel you're too good for your current friends and you want an upgrade? Or do you have nothing in common with them?
>>
>I feel like I should've hung around with popular kids

Apparently you weren't popular enough, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>16673855
I'm just not nerdy like them >>16673861
>>
>>16673861
nope. I know them, I'm just not good friends with them. I didn't go out at the weekend and take drugs with them, that's all, dumb fuck
>>
>>16673737
What benefits do you think "hanging out with the popular kids" is going to bring you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.