[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is pretty attractive and people say that I look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Gary Spivey.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gary Spivey.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
My sister is pretty attractive and people say that I look like her. Does that mean that I am also attractive or do I just look like a girl?
>>
Depends. Do people also say your sister is attractive?
>>
>>16673540
Neither, it means you two have similar features.
>>
>>16673545
Yeah thats what I meant, my friends all want to fuck her its kind of an uncomfortable situation
>>
>>16673554
Do the same friends say you two look alike?
>>
It's not uncommon that siblings, even of different sexes, have similar features. Nobody is saying you look like a girl. Whether or not either of you are attractive, we'll need pictures of your sister to decide.
>>
File: Hannah.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
>>16673561
Ok here's one of her from about a month ago
>>
>>16673561
Well played.
>>
fuck your sister op
>>
>>16673572
Unfortunately we can't come to a concrete conclusion based on that picture. Do you have some more?
>>
Sell your friends her underwear for Steam top-up.
>>
>>16673601
I think this should be enough, please dont jerk off to her or do anything weird
>>
>>16673572
Really hard to tell. Bad lighting.
>>
>>16673613
>please dont jerk off to her
Can't make any promises.

But, she's obviously a very attractive girl. I'm not surprised that your friends want to fuck her. I could see you having similar features to her and being an attractive male.

Post your own picture to compare? I *can* promise you that I won't jack off to that. Unless your sister is also in it. In fact, post one with both of you in it for a side by side comparison.
>>
>>16673572
>>16673613
So you look like that OP?

Ever though of going trap?
>>
>>16673630
Me
>>
>>16673659
My bad i forgot to attach the picture
>>
>>16673662
Got any pics of you and sister together, maybe hugging in swimwear, for science.
>>
>>16673662
yeah i'd smash u both at the same time desu no homo
>>
>>16673662
You have a strong jaw and look pretty decent overall. I also get the feeling that you haven't fully grown into your looks yet. Give it a couple of years.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 223x300
>>16673662
Your lower body looks off. Mid length socks and loafers don't go well with camo shorts.
>>
>>16673662
Sure, i can see a resemblance. It's pretty normal for siblings to have similar features. Your sister is smoking hot and I would love to fuck her for hours, and you're a very attractive guy as well. I wouldn't say you look feminine, you just share similar features. You just seem to need to work on that insecurity issue.

What kind of underwear does she wear? This is very important...
>>
>>16673540
People mean that you look related.
Not that you actually look like a female.
>>
damn op u married a HOE and YOU the side nigga!
>>
File: Jesus-Thumbs-Up.jpg (139 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Thumbs-Up.jpg
139 KB, 1250x1250
>>16673662
Your a handsome looking kid, people'll find you attractive if your ever worried about that. if your into cd or whatever you could pull it off w/ makeup. If your a reg dude I'd say a strong swimmer's body would look good on you. Sorry everyone's telling you they want to smash your sister.
>>
>>16673730
Look at her. What heterosexual man would honestly not want to smash his sister?
>>
>>16673732
I would do things with her tits. And by do things I mean stick my dick in between them. And by stick my dick in between them I mean I would fuck her titties.
>>
>>16673662
You have a nice masculine jaw that differentiates you from your sister. You have the same nose, same lip color, and a similar face shape. But you don't look overly feminine, don't worry! Both of you could easily be models.

....I'm a straight woman and even I think your sister is hot.
>>
>>16673759
its cause you know that hoe can fuck for days, anyway this thread is retarded, 3 different females were posted.
>>
>>16673773
It's called hair dye/ taking a picture with a friend?
>>
>>16673788
These are the people giving out advice on 4chan.org.
>>
Its not that complicated

>>16673572
Op sister
>>16673613
Ops sister + girl A

>>16673662
Op + girl B

>>16673722
>>16673750
Girl B from "Op and girl"

Girl B from "Op and girl" has been doxed by fellow anons on here.
>>
>>16673756
Exactly, my man. We all would.

I want to taste her so bad.
>>
>>16673750
Shes hot, how did you people know her name?
>>
Op took down the pictures. Did anyone save them?
>>
>>16674186
>>16674186
You people are so sad and disgusting why dont you go outside and enjoy the world. Someone may even grow to like you and you won't have to lurk here and masturbate to pictures on your computer
>>
>>16674711
So you didn't save them?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.