[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate this gal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG951079.png (258 KB, 449x452) Image search: [Google]
IMG951079.png
258 KB, 449x452
Yo, this girl is trying to hook up with me. I think she looks alriht but I wanna know what you guys (or gals) think.
>>
>needing other people's validation for a lay
And that's why you're still here jfc
>>
>>16673514
A solid 6 at best. Yeah, why not give her a roll in the sack?
>>
>>16673520
This. You're completely pathetic. People date cause they like the other person, not to get some sense of validation.
>>
>>16673525
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>16673514
she's p cute honestly, but then again my opinion on her looks has absolutely nothing to do on whether you should date her or not
>>
>>16673514
Go to /soc/if you want people to rate you.
No guy would make a thread like this
>>
>>16673514
Her face is about 5/10. If she has a nice body she can be about a 6. Our opinions don't matter though, yours does.
>>
>>16673514
6/10 but i agree with the last post, its all up to you, i cant just fuck her for you without pissing you off (unless you want me to)
>>
She looks like one of those 10 year old girls that get their make up done by their moms.
>>
maybe like 6/10. she's certainly not ugly but she's no 10/10.
>>
6/10 if she has a nice smile.
No way of telling how her body is, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. If nice body and nice smile, then 6/10
>>
It's not up to me, OP. what do youuu think of her?
>>
>>16673514
Looks like 14. Would not.
>>
Post a full body pic and then we'll talk.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.