[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother is becoming / has become some hardcore christian who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
My mother is becoming / has become some hardcore christian who believes literally everything she finds on youtube. All that conspiracy theory crap about the illuminati and demons and stuff. Islam is from satan, rock music and dancing is satanic, etc. I tried to reason with her many times but its impossible. I wouldn't even mind if she was just some normal christian but this? Fuck. Anything I can do?
>>
Sounds like she's become emotionally invested in the internet. She needs to get out more.
>>
>>16673371
Well shes pretty much a NEET. As much as a mother can be a NEET. No friends since the last 15 years at least, no job, no anything
>>
Show her /pol/
>>
>>16673360
She might be onto something. Don't discount her yet.
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19 KB, 618x416
>>16673434
Fucking glorious do it OP
>>
>>16673360
If you love your mom, let her find the truth and grow to know the truth. And btw its all true, open a bible and you will see WHY Christians keep saying it.
>>
>>16673360
do us all a favour and keep her away from /x/ and /pol/
>>
Run
>>
>>16673360
Humour her, nod and say "that's interesting" - you owe her that much courtesy just because she's your mother. And then go on and live your own life.
>>
Just leave piles of Richard Dawkins on her kitchen table.
>>
>>16673360
My mother was almost the same way until she became a fan of Glee. With those 2 gay guys on the show, it was a gateway drug into more progressive thinking for her. Try that.

>>16674526
Kek.
>>
>>16673360
It's time, OP, you have to kill your mother.
>>
>>16674542
That's actually a good idea. Cunts like her don't deserve life.
>>
>>16673360
OP, the same thing happened to my mom. She bought a laptop, started searching alien videos on youtube and later found out about the illuminati and how everything is a conspiracy, politicians are all reptilians who keep us from ascending to the 5th dimension and find God.

That was 5 years ago. It is now impossible to have a normal conversation with her, nobody can fucking stand her anymore. I've tried to use logic with her but she just tells me that I'm a brainwashed idiot who can't see the truth. However, she seems to be a much more positive person now. She had struggled with depression for a long time and this new "religion" seems to have given her hope for the future. While I miss my old, rational and intelligent mom, I'm glad she has a more positive outlook on life.
>>
>>16674542
OP here and I honestly think this might be the best course of action to take. I see people like her everyday and am finally aware of their poison to the greater whole of society.

How do you propose I do it without getting caught though? I do not want to go to prison for this.
>>
>>16673360
>>16673389
It sounds like she's so lonely, that she finally found SOMETHING to fill the void in her life, even if it's something that's retarded. Spend more time with her, you mong. The conspiracy theories will get annoying, but take her out to a magic show or a museum or something. I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
>>
>>16674590
I'm gonna have to advise against murder
>>
Yo momma just needs you to break her off some of that young cock with yo boy's and some ripple.
That will straighten out her brain and all that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.