[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since my gf and I moved in together we hardly bang. Our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: danielle_sharp.jpg (39 KB, 481x637) Image search: [Google]
danielle_sharp.jpg
39 KB, 481x637
Ever since my gf and I moved in together we hardly bang. Our sex life wasn't amazing to begin with but it was 20x better than this. She keeps making excuses why we don't, she says she tries to come onto me but I reject her (lie). I don't know what to do. I have to excessively masturbate so I don't cheat but she blames my masturbation for why I don't want to have sex with her. She always rejects my advances, I feel like I can't win. What the fuck do I do I am going to go insane.

No, this pic is not my gf.
>>
Somethings wrong with your living arrangement.
>>
>>16673357
Start having scheduled sex like my parents do.
>>
>>16673378
That would fucking kill me. I need some spontaneity. I hate fucking late at night cause I'm so tired but that's the only time she's remotely interested. I'm so depressed.
>>
>>16673386
Get some drugs
>>
>>16673386
No worries. Do what I do, light some scented candles, wear your nicest silk robe and dim the lights.
>>
>>16673357
She's fucking Chad. Sorry bro but it's best you knew.
>>
>>16673407
This. Present yourself and tidy the room. Pretend its a mating ritual and you must prepare the area.
>>
>>16673357

>she says she tries to come onto me but I reject her (lie)

>I hate fucking late at night cause I'm so tired but that's the only time she's remotely interested.

Found your problem, sperg.

The answer it that you have to romance her for when you want to have sex and/or give it to her when she wants it. The "spark" isn't gone. This is what happens when you move in together, it goes from a build up over days to sex being possible at any given time.
>>
>>16673357

you might not be that good in bed. If it's great, she'll want it. It may be painful, uncomfortable or flat out boring for her.
>>
>>16673357
Go down on her
>>
The real problem is that she isn't anymore excited about you. Maybe it isn't only because you aren't alpha enough now, maybe it is because she thinks she owns you now and is so sure about your commitment that she doesn't feel conpetitive anxiety with other women. So go out there, lift some weights, flirt with other women and be more unpredictable generally. Be cocky. Good luck, it's the current year.
>>
>>16673357
>She keeps making excuses why we don't, she says she tries to come onto me but I reject her (lie)
>I hate fucking late at night cause I'm so tired but that's the only time she's remotely interested.

Yeah, this really makes it sound like you *do* reject her advances when she's horny, but are accusing her of lying because it's at a time when you don't want it?

You realize she could come on here saying the exact same thing, right?
>Sex with my boyfriend is infrequent now that we moved in together. I get super horny at night, but then he always rejects my advances, I feel like I can't win. What the fuck do I do?

Why not communicate a little more with her and try to compromise. Fuck her at night sometimes you lazy fucker.

Either way I'm really getting the impression that you're a bit of a selfish douche.
>>
>>16673357
If you have to excessivley masturbate to not cheat, you dont really love her.
>>
Is that pic of a 10yr old boy in a wig with titties? She ugly as fuck
>>
File: dan.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dan.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>16674010
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.