[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the father of my son left us today, it's a very long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160106-WA0014.jpg (15 KB, 292x263) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160106-WA0014.jpg
15 KB, 292x263
So the father of my son left us today, it's a very long story but basically I got postnatal depression and he didn't deal with it well and got very selfish and demanding and I couldn't keep him happy. To the point where he's now turning towards other girls. I'm having a really really hard time dealing with it. I love him more than words can describe and all I wanted in life was to make our family work. Most of all I'm hurting for my son, he deserves a complete family, not being shifted back and forth between mam and dad. I'm also not sure how I'm going to deal with my son being taken from me two days a week. I've been a stay at home mam from the beginning and I've never been away from him for more than a few hours. Any advice for me? How do I cope? Anyone been through something similar?
>>
Take your son and run away
>>
>>16673277
I can't, if I did that we'd be found and he'd get full custody because I'm technically kidnapping.
>>
>>16673272
>postnatal depression
>depression
So basically you are a broken human bean and he doesn't care about you & your son enough to stick and just elopes to fuck some random sluts? What an excellent choice for a husband and father.

What you can do:
>sort out your mental problems
>lose fat and baby mama look
>use your pussy as a bait if it's still usable

Maybe he'll come back
>>
>>16673272
This is why you don't have kids
>>
>>16673282
Well, sounds like you need to avoid being found.

Or you can only be there 5/7 of his youth. That's fine I guess, I've never raised a child so I don't know whether that's a big deal.
>>
>>16673272

Have you talked with him about how exactly he's unhappy?
>>
>>16673292
I'm not fat I'm a UK size 8, I don't really look like a mam. I still get ID checked in bars despite being 23.
>>
>>16673305
He refuses to face our problems. Instead he just blames me or runs from them.
>>
>>16673272

All I can think of is to see a counselor if you aren't already.

Also, fuck that guy who runs away from his family when things get a little rough. I hope you don't take him back, being a little bitch is a huge character flaw that he will pass on to your kid if given the chance.
>>
>>16673316
I'm doing my first counselling session on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting started.

I know I'm a dumb cunt, but if I saw a huge attitude change I know I'd take him back. He means the world to me
>>
>>16673321
Sounds like you both want your baby all 7 days and to see other, better men. All I can say is that that's a real tough situation you're in.
>>
>>16673315

Okay, and what are your problems? How do you expect us to give us advice without any information?

There's plenty of people who will automatically jump to your defense without proper knowledge. I'm not that narrow, and that's not what you need.
>>
>>16673321

Having mom and dad at each others throats every day is a lot more damaging than growing up without a dad.
>>
>>16673373

Growing up with a reasonable, loving father is better than growing up with rash, depressed mom.

You people instantly jump to her defense. I'm not saying he's not a fuck up, but you really don't have enough info to give advice. Stay neutral & logical.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.