[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a fwb relationship with this girl. There's intimacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1452191076771.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452191076771.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
I have a fwb relationship with this girl. There's intimacy but no lovey dovey shit or big romantic gestures I guess. But basically I'm accepting this fuck buddy situation even though I get sort of easily attached, I'd rather be in a serious relationship with this girl but I know it's not happening because she's outright stated it. Don't want to lose her as a fuck or a friend, but I'd be lying if I said loneliness wasn't part of the reason.
I've adjusted to fwb by trying not to feel feelings or lie to myself about shit, but I'm not sure it's good for me in the long haul even if a) I get nsa sex with a hottie b) manage to keep one of my least retarded friends
My question is does any of this make me a cuck or am I falling for the memes? Is this something fucked up variant of the friend zone? Basically how do I didn't fwb and should I?
>>
Ignore the typos I'm posting mobile
>>
Nah. You're already in there. Don't listen to her words, listen to how you're fucking her. That's about the most serious relationship two human beings can engage in. You have to lead it to where you want it to go is all.
>>
>>16672879
How do I not give a shit that she's probably fucking other guys?
>>
>>16672888
Beat them
>>
>accepting FWB because "it's better than nothing"
This isn't going to end well at all
>>
>>16672898
Like try to be the best fuck she's had or punch their faces in?
>>
Sorry but shit advice so far.

>You need to find another crush.

1. She' ll get jealous, like almost all woman do, and she' ll want to start discussing a relationship.

2. You start liking the other girl, you' re less lonely and you' ll forget about this girl.

win/win
>>
>>16672908
Whichever you think will work. First one will probably be more efficient.
>>
>>16672908
Like let me put it this way. If you do the first one you're controlling them. If you're doing the second one you're (trying) to control her. She may not like that or even be at all impacted by it.
>>
If she is fucking other dudes, your best option is

>never in any way, shape or form be needy and clingy
Continue to fuck her, and wait it out
>because guys tend to get that way, and chances are her other dudes will get that way
>she'll end up choosing you, because you won't be needy or clingy

All you need is time, so spend your time well. If you have to freak out and cry over the fact that you're not the only one, don't let her know about it
>>
>>16672870
Honestly as much as it sucks to say, your best bet is just withdrawing the offer of a relationship and making it painfully apparent you just want sex out of it. As shitty as it sounds I went through this myself and I wanted more than just the sex and only once I was like ok cool I'll just take it for what it is she got all weird and "I wish i could make you love me again"

Bitches are crazy; love them first they'll fuck you up, over, sideways and every other way. Fuck them and not love them they'll be your lapdog, but this of course generally is not the ones you will want for a relationship.

TLDR I know the answer but I wouldn't have taken my own advice before experiencing it so the practical answer is make it apparent you're cool with just sex, IE make plans for shit to do after sex and just peace out after you finish, but make sure you look like you're cool with just sex.
>>
>>16672870
Also no you're not a cuck, you're having sex and not having to drop a bunch of effort into it only to have someone else fuck her while you leave empty handed.
>>
>>16672870
Bump
I'll opine soon
>>
>>16672870
This is me OP
>>16673984

I know your feels
Best thing to do is talk about it imo or do something special together
With this chick, new years eve and the musical is what changed our mind about relationship I think
>>
>>16672965
This, play hard to get anon
60% of the time it works every time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.