[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips regarding not falling madly in love with girl that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: aPD4LqR_700b_v1.jpg (131 KB, 700x2800) Image search: [Google]
aPD4LqR_700b_v1.jpg
131 KB, 700x2800
Any tips regarding not falling madly in love with girl that is taken by a friend of mine? I realize the obvious things to do: try to avoid her and date other girls. But I need more.
>>
>>16672648

Side question.. did they disable bumping?
>>
>>16672603
Thats hard, try to notice all her flaws
>>
>>16672603
Just ask your friend to let you watch as they fuck.
>>
>>16672734

I' ll try to do that more, thanks.

>>16672745

Though normally I'd say that that would be awkward as fuck. If he asked me, I honestly wouldn't know what to do. (and no obviously I' m not asking them).
>>
get a different crush
>>
Talk to them. Don't try to hide your horniness, but also avoid trying to bang her. Just because you want to doesn't mean you have to try to. With any luck he'll have a stroke and you'll get her.
>>
>>16672603
>Any tips regarding not falling madly in love with girl that is taken by a friend of mine?

man how do you fall "madly in love" with a girl you never fucked?

nigga u crazy
>>
>>16672806

That is probably the best solution. However due to tl;dr it's also not the easiest thing to accomplish at the moment.

In a way you' re still right though. I shouldn't bitch too much about this, as long as I'm choosing to do other things instead of finding a new crush.

>>16672822

>Talk to them. Don't try to hide your horniness,

Sorry but this seems like an awful idea, and a sure way to loose both of them as friends.

>but also avoid trying to bang her. Just because you want to doesn't mean you have to try to.

Like I said, I won't.

>With any luck he'll have a stroke and you'll get her.

lol
>>
>>16672829

I've had a bunch of short term and long term relationships in my life. With girls I really loved at the time. But never have I met a girl that came anything close to something like her.

It's not her outside I am attracted to, but the fact her personality matches mine better than my 3 best friends combined. How often have you met a girl of which you were convinced she could be your best friend? I've met just one.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.