[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DID /adv/ GET A GIRLFRIEND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Aimee_Character_Card.png (168 KB, 270x429) Image search: [Google]
Aimee_Character_Card.png
168 KB, 270x429
How do you guys get girlfriends? I want dead honesty. Past gfs, current gfs, future plans for a gf I wana know everything, and Im going to assume most of you got you're girls in a non alpha way. I'm extremely interested in how youz came across your partners.
>>
>>16672583
First off, stop trying to find the girl you want and start opening for the girl you need. We all want chicks with huge tits, 10/10 faces and so on, but be sure she doesn't bitch all the time, treats you like a walking wallet and disrespects you.

Try to find your second half, someone who'd sell their souls for you. Even when she doesn't look like the girl of your dreams, give her a place in your heart and you'll get it back thousandfold.

My wife was my coworker
Try find a job with mixed employees. Good luck
>>
File: 06lovers.png (693 KB, 900x1268) Image search: [Google]
06lovers.png
693 KB, 900x1268
My first girlfriend just kinda threw herself at me. I knew her sister and she told my first girlfriend that I was taking Spanish. I agreed to tutor her and from there she started pursuing me and asking me out on little dates. I basically ignored her and barely gave her attention because at the time I thought she was really out of my league. Ended up being my girlfriend for about 6 years.

My second "girlfriend" I met at work. I didn't really talk to her much, but when I went to a co-worker's retirement party she came up and bought me shots and was flirting with me pretty hard. After that ended up inviting her to like coffee before we worked and we saw each other for a bit. Turned out she was a huge whore though, so I broke that off.

My current interest I met off Tinder. Which is a pretty lame dating app, but this girl seems legit. We've been talking for weeks, but haven't set up a date yet since she's busy with school.

At least in my experience I've never let woman I'm interested in see me as a friend. I think that's how a lot of guys fuck up. Not to say that can't work, or that I don't have any female friends, I just think it puts in you in a worse spot than if you don't let it get to the "friends" level ever.
>>
>>16672583

I've been in like 3 relationships and had 5 girls I dated for a short time. Most of them were through friends, which I met during birthday parties etc, and the other ones I met through work.

Also, yes, I don't consider myself "alpha". I could probably get girls during clubbing, but I'm not the type to approach girls I don't know at parties. Unless I am really fucking drunk and I can barely remember what happened the next day.

Just a small confident booster, even the best looking guys from my group of friends, which date quite a lot, barely get approached by girls at parties. They are almost always the ones to initiate.
>>
>>16672583
>How do you guys get girlfriends?

1st girlfriend: be playing chess with friend of the family at christmas dinner. suddenly she takes me by the hand and leads me to the bedroom and jumps me.

2nd girlfriend: i invite a girl to hang out with me (platonically. or so i thought). eventually she jumps me.

3rd girlfriend: ask neighbor if she can get me weed. she does. next week she takes me everywhere she goes and eventually moves in with me.

tl;dr: no idea
>>
>>16672583
I had to work in the cantine of my school for some extra cash. A classmate of mine saw me working there and since nobody was there she snuck behind the counter and stood infront of me. I guess she thought i looked hit in my uniform. Anyway, she turned her back to me and started grabbing my hand from behind, moving them to her belly as she brushed her ass against my groin, saying i looked really hot and asked me out. We ended up in a 7 months relation. Didn't work out so well. Maybe we were too young.

My current gf, which i have for 4 years now, i met at my work place.
>>
>>16672583
If actually been asked out a couple times, albeit very awkwardly. Dunno why lol I'm pretty average.

Current girlfriend I asked out, but I knew she was obviously into me. Maybes it's because I make them laugh?
>>
>1st GF
Set up by mutual friend of ours. We broke it off shortly after, but we did have a fuckbudddy thing going after a while.

>2nd GF
Called me out of the blue because she needed a ride. We then hung out and got food. She had a hookah on her and we smoked in the back of my car. One thing led to another and we ended up making out and had sex.

It's a crapshoot at heart, OP. The best you can do is try your best.
>>
1st: went to same school
2nd: friend of a friend
3rd: met online and then at a pub
4th: friend of a friend
>>
Went to school together

Met on a dating app (similar to tinder but more focused on the dating aspect and not the 'let's meet and fuck' part)
>>
>be friends
>ask her out
>she says yes
>>
>most of you got you're girls in a non alpha way
Maybe most but not me. Why would I not be the kind of guy who girls want to date? It's not like I go around dating unimpressive women.
>>
>>16672583
first - met in class
second - lived downstairs from me in dorms
third - same as second, but the year after
fourth - met in one-off D&D game
fifth - met online, maybe a dating service or started out as friends, I don't remember
sixth (current spouse) - met in chatroom, we were friends for several years before hooking up
>>
>>16674031
I've only ever had one. She was my german teacher. So my advice would be to do a language course, or anything that will make you enter in contact with a good number of people. I believe I was reasonably attractive, too - ottermode, happy personality, in medschool etc. It wasn't in an alpha way, she came to me.
>>
1st gf - met in school
2nd - through a friend
3rd - on the street... I thought she was cute and just told her straight up
4th - at a bar in the neighborhood... She shared mutual friends and we hit it off
5th - talking to a new girl whom I recently met at an izakaya (I live in Japan) randomly, was sitting at the table next to my friend and I.

Yeah, I would say you generally want to be friendly, funny, and open minded. It can go both ways... Sometimes it just happens! Two people hit it off and other times just opening up or talking to a random girl leads to more than you were expecting.
>>
Mostly by being really good at eating out in a threeway.
>>
1st: OkCupid
2nd: PlentyOfFish
3rd: Tinder
>>
>>16672583
Oh man, OP here's how I got mine:
>

Fuck you thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>16674080
>It wasn't in an alpha way, she came to me.
>implying that's not alpha

Memes aside, by being goodlooking and in medschool you already have (or had) a lot of higher points that the vast majority of guys.
>>
>>16674201
I'm not good looking at all, m8; weak chin, big nose and shit. I'm just ottermode. Also, medschool is just going to keep me busy and poor for the next years.
>>
>>16674233
>Also, medschool is just going to keep me busy and poor for the next years.
And with a high social value in the eyes of others.

If you were a girl, who would appeal more to you: someone who's a blue collar worker/studying an apprenticeship or someone who's studying medicine or an engineering career?

Intelligence, a hard working spirit and status are really attractive traits.
>>
>>16674244
You are right tbqh. I came to offer advice, but it was you who made me a bit happier. Cheers dude.
>>
>>16674254
Yeah, part of my low selfsteem comes from the fact of not meeting my self expectations of studying something attractive, with a good future.
>>
>>16672583
Went outside and actually talked to women instead of posting about them on anonymous image boards
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.