[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else's partner comment on how hot other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447966728903.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1447966728903.gif
997 KB, 500x475
Does anyone else's partner comment on how hot other people are, or am I in a bad situation here?
>>
>>16672576
If it's a celebrity or fictional character then yes, that's normal
Anyone your partner knows in real life is a bit much unless you're both okay with it
>>
Its normal to a very slight extent.

Like IMO saying it once or twice a month about a celebrity is normal

If its all the time or about someone obtainable, fucking run m8
>>
Mine does, but we trust each other and are not monogamous.
>>
>>16672591
It's just generally some guys we know, and it's kind of getting on my nerves. For example, he'd just say "oh, so and so, he's the hot one" I'm sure I'm looking into this way too much.
>>
>>16672605
>we trust each other and are not monogamous.

WTF does this even mean?
>>
>>16672576
>am I in a bad situation here

If your boyfriend is commenting on how hot other guys are, then yeah, you have a bad situation.
>>
>>16672613
It means op doesn't completely trust their so with their carnal desires, probably out of jealousy.
>>
>>16672622
Dammit. I suppose I better confront him then. God, I hate these situations. Thanks for the advice. The 4chan community is can be such a nice place
>>
Eh, I think context needs to come into play. Are they joking around when they sat it and basically just giving someone a compliment, but wouldn't ever do anything with them? Or are they trying to talk to these people, and/or straight up flirt with the person?

Obviously one is better than the other, but your partner should be making you feel reassured that they wouldn't cheat, and they should never be flirting in front of you-not to be confused with talking! So many people get SO jealous if their partner speaks to anyone of the opposite gender and that is very unreasonable and immature. If their partner, however, is making suggestive comments and getting pretty touchy feely with the other person, it might be time to have a talk.
>>
>>16672641
I think I'm just being too paranoid. It's in my nature. I don't he would cheat on me with other guys, but then doesn't everyone? Cheers mate, I appreciate your time
>>
That's tactless. Maybe you're really in the trailer trash league but I'm not.
>>
yeah all the time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.