[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: yooyy.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
yooyy.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Hey, im decided to take pot for the first time.
im gonna do it tomorrow. any advice?
>>
What is the big deal? I smoked it every day lol
>>
Bring snacks.
>>
im just not sure what to expect. what does it feel like?
>>
You don't "take pot." You smoke it. You're gonna look like a real dumbass if you go around saying take pot.
>>
yeah sorry thats what i meant
>>
yeah sorry that's what i meant
>>
>>16672554
>>16672552
Woah dude you smoked too much. You're going to be high forever now.
>>
ha ha
>>
Just chill out and make sure you're having fun. Try not to get paranoid, it'll ruin your high.

protip: weed works best if you got good mates
>>
so what does it feel like to be high
>>
>>16672565
depends on the weed and who you're with
>>
thnx this actually helped!
>>
>>16672550
>smoking pot
Why would you willingly suck a literal flaming faggot and belch out noxious fumes that smell like shit, in the process using pot in the one way that actually has medical downsides (ie: choking your fucking lungs)?

You have an oven. Make delicious baked goods that will get you high off your ass and don't look/smell like a faggot or develop lung cancer.
>>
>>16672539
Make sure you prepare lots of food
>>
i've done a lot of research, marijuana is not linked to lung cancer at all.
>>
>>16672582
No, but the physical act of lighting something on fire and sucking in the fumes is.

Pot will do this, but only because literally anything you do this with will. The drug itself might not be hurting you but it's being delivered in an idiotic way.
>>
good point but i still want to try it out. it's really not addictive, coffee is more adictive
>>
>>16672589
Not saying don't. Saying bake that shit and get baked off it in return.

Gives you a better high anyway, man.
>>
>>16672589
Boy oh boy. This is addictive as fuck, believe me. I have had problems in the past. People don't understand, that "having no withdrawl symptoms" and "beeing addictive" is not the same
>>
>>16672565
Depends how much you smoke. A joint will have you feel good, bong rips turn you into a antisocial zombie that nobodies likes. Sorry heavy pot smokers but this is how you come off at parties.
>>
>>16672565
Like that feeling where you're super tired but you settle into a soft freshly made bed and your whole body feels amazing, except it also feels like that to think as well.
>>
i heard that you don't get high for the first time
>>
Have enough snacks and drinks, don't have anything planned for the 3 hours after smoking.

Protip: if you think you're too high or need to kill your high ASAP, go jack off til you cum.
>>
>>16672599
That is definitely incorrect.
>>
>>16672599
That's horseshit.
>>
thanks guys you all helped!
>>
>>16672599
That depends on the person. I got high as fuck the first time. Just prepare some food, some good vidya/films or read a nice book. Make sure you have everything you need befor starting.

And when you are smoking make sure to inhale properly. A short hit followed by a long breath of fresh air. That's what worked for me.
>>
>>16672539
have your favorite album from the 80s ready to spin, brother. happy chiefin anon
>>
>>16672599
I think that myth may come from people puffing rather than inhaling.
>>
>>16672578
Nerd
>>
>>16672582
But the under 20s smokers of marijuana have a higher risk of developing depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

So remember any girl who gets stoned is a red flag.

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/cannabis.aspx
>>
>>16672578
>I've never seen weed once in my life.
>>
OP literally twelve
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.