[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it still considered pedo if you're genuinely into a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: 1452344058091.jpg (148 KB, 300x666) Image search: [Google]
1452344058091.jpg
148 KB, 300x666
Is it still considered pedo if you're genuinely into a girl under the age of 18, not because of her age but because you actually do like her? Not attracted to any other teens or anything ever either. Just her.
>>
>>16672460
No, it's just statutory rape if you bang her.
>>
How old is she? Most purple don't realize that age of consent in most places, including most states in America, is 16.

Also how old are you?
>>
>>16672466
16. I'm 20.
>>
>>16672460

pedo means you are attracted to boys/girls which cannot reproduce yet

in austria age of consent is 14, or if you are 16 its 12 - if its legal is it bad?

in your country its most likely illegal to have a sexual relationship with her, but to have a non sexual relationship is most likely legal anywhere.
>>
>>16672470
Where are you from? It's most likely legal.
>>
>>16672482
It's technically legal but its still weird as hell. I'd rather just wait.
>>
>>16672485

dont wait, just go for it - give love a chance
>>
>>16672485
You can still catch a grooming of a minor charge at OP's age.
>>
Yep, still a pedo.

This place really needs a FAQ to trim down on these kinds of shitposts.
>>
>>16672496
Actually, it's ephebophilia.
>>
>>16672485
Why?

>>16672494
What are you talking about? No you can't.
>>
>>16672496
It's literally not.

I sure hope you wouldn't have any input in this hypothetical FAQ.
>>
>>16672508

Don't listen to anything Truckerfag says. He is literally a dumb fucking nigger.
>>
My gf is 16 I'm 27. It's perfectly legal.
>>
>>16672506
The general public doesn't make the distinction between different types of kiddie fuckers.
>>
>>16672633
Legal but gross as hell. You're fucking a literal child.
>>
>>16672651
Oh she's not a child any more, I've made her a women.
>>
File: photo.jpg (10 KB, 252x251) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
10 KB, 252x251
>one of my friends 18 and his gf 14
>everyone thought he was creepy af
>goes to gf's parents' house to check if it was cool
>parents say it's cool as long as she's not preggers
>mfw they just gave him consent to cum on their daughter
>>
17 year old fucks a 16 year old and no one bats an eye
20 year old fucks a 16 year old and everyone loser their mind
>>
I just feel sorry for y'all when these teen bitches start getting crazy on your ass you won't find no escape

Don't stick dick in crazy and all bitches below 18 are getting their rabies
>>
>>16672681
You're welcome to the saggy pussy, tobacco stained, borderline alcoholic, 18+ year old cum sluts.

Just remember to thank the guys like me who broke them in for you.
>>
>>16672633

Yeah, you might want to check your regions kiddy diddler laws before you say that like it's a good thing.
>>
I blame the rock n roll music boys listen to for there sexual feeling towards young girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUL_3hdFSEE
>>
>>16672708
m8, poor you for thinking that every 18+ is already used, blacked and stinking drug user/alcoholic. You can still get pristine young women (18-22) who don't have mentality of a child and don't have to ask their mum for beer or bus fare

Men who go exclusively after younger girls usually do that because they feel threatened by adult, intelligent women. Too bad teenagers are literally crazy. Enjoy being babysitter to your gf and beware of punctured condoms and getting cucked with a 18 yo jock :^)
>>
>>16672735
>18-22
>adult intelligent women
>>
With the age of consent law, let's say in Sweden, a 15 year old can legally have sex with even a 90 year old.

Yeah the idea is really fucking nasty but fully legal.
>>
It's only pedo when they're too young to understand sex.
>>
>>16672470
if you're somewhere where it's legal, pound that mound
>>
>tfw you get matched with 13 yearolds on tinder but can't touch them or you'll sever life.
>>
Why bother OP? If she's really worth risking ruining your life for, then she's worth waiting 2 years for.
>>
>>16672658
>a women

I feel bad for the kid, she's not only dating a kiddy diddler, but a retarded one at that. And no, you can't stick your dick in a child and call them an adult. That's not how that works.
>>
>>16672651
How is it even gross? How does it magically become not gross in a couple years? You people make no sense.
>>
>>16672633
Fuck man, get a gf your own age you disgusting, pathetic fuck.
>>
>>16672735
>Men who go exclusively after younger girls usually do that because they feel threatened by adult, intelligent women.
It's really sad that old and used up cumdumpsters like you have to tell themselves that to feel better.
Nobody feels threatened, white girls simply age like shit and a hit a wall really fast when it comes to being attractive.
>>
>>16673123
Because the brain is still developing significantly at 16, and continues developing until age 25. No age gap is weird after 25 but significant ones are gross prior to that, even if they're legal. It becomes more disgusting the younger the younger person is. She's 16, which means she's 9 years away from reaching full mental maturity. That's disgusting.
>>
>>16673136
I've had gf my own age, now I'm dating one younger.

She still wears a school uniform.
>>
>>16672947
>implying its illegal where op lives
>>
>>16673123

>2016
>still having sex with dolls

You wouldn't be best friends with a sixteen year old boy because he's a retarded sixteen year old. The girl version of this is just as retarded. Be honest with yourselves for fucks sake, you genuinely think you admire this person? No she's cute and fucks, that's why you like her.

Sure, if it was 1950, 99.9% of women were born and raised to get fucked, so age really was just a factor of appearances. But now girls do their own shit, it's not gay anymore to fuck your best friend and it's much better. Why are you still masturbating with a bunny?
>>
>>16673200
Girls' brains can begin maturing from the age of 10 while some men have to wait until 20 before the same organisational structures take place.

If anything it is the 16 yearold girl taking advantage of underdeveloped men.
>>
>>16673228

BEGIN maturing you dumb fuck, not being fully mature. They still won't reach full mental development until well into their twenties.
that doesn't make them emotionally or mentally prepared for a relationship with an adult
>>
>>16673287

where is the problem? op isnt "well into his twenties" so he isnt fully mature either

two immature humans, ready to reproduce, fully legal

as far as i'm concerned you are the sick fuck in this thread
>>
>>16672485
It's not weird it's nature you were only taught it was weird cause your parents were taught that. Remember kids just cause we been to space doesn't mean we're better then any other animal and desire is only natural regardless of age
>>
>>16673287
Only experience makes a person emotionally and mentally prepared for a relationship, its not something you magical become good at after the age that fits your morels.

Lurk on here more and you'll plently of 25-30 yearolds struggling in their first relationships and then you'll see 18-25 giving great advice from their experiences.
>>
>>16673421

you're basing all of this on conjecture.
The simple FACT of the matter is that a highschooler will not have had the time to gain enough experience or social power to parallel a relationship with a grown adult, even an "immature" grown adult.

A 25 year old, even a manchild with little social experience, has too much potential social advantage over someone in highschool
>>
>>16673442
Then by your argument a 20 year old dating a 30 year old is also wrong because the 20 year old hasn't had the time to gain enough experience or social power parallel to that of a 30 year old.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.