[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
im thinking abot doing a small tattoo
where do you think is a good place for a small tattoo?
what should i tattoo?
>>
I'm not gonna suggest what you put on your body but if it's something small maybe under the wrist or the neck if your not sensitive there.
>>
Tattoo's are fucking stupid and make you look like an edgelord.

You'll regret it when you're a responsible adult and you'll hate yourself for being such an edge lord when you're older
>>
Upper arm, shoulder or maybe on your calf are all socially acceptable places for a tat.

Ignore matey here >>16672064 No one really gives a shit nowadays if someone has a tattoo as long as it isn't up your neck or on your face.Besides, you can always get it removed.
>>
If you don't know exactly what you want then I don't suggest doing it just because you want a tattoo. Try looking up some good concepts and see how would they actually look like on your body type (some would look great on a lean body but not as much on a piece of fat), then after you found one that you really like and you're 100% sure that you need that on your body than do it, otherwise you're going to wake up one day, look your'self in a mirror and ask yourself what were you thinking
>>
>>16671911

Inside of the left forearm is a good spot if you want to be inconspicuous.
>>
>>16672064
i am a responsible adult.i 20YO soldier.
>>
>>16672058
under the wrist is a good option thank you
>>
>>16672069
i think i will save them for a bigger tattoo.
yes i am'he his probably a very religion person that believe only kids doing tattoos
>>
>>16672086
will do thanks for your advice,i am not rushing anywhere ill take my time and decide which tatto i rally want
>>
>>16672091
probably go with that.thank you very much
>>
>>16671911
"Hi! I am certified trailer trash!"
>>
>>16671911
"This is going to embarrass the hell out of me when I'm 50"
>>
>>16671911
Get it on your tiny little dick
>>
>>16671911
so u want tattoo only to have tattoo? so stupid,,, If u dont know what to tattoo than dont do it stupid murican
>>
>>16671911
>where do you think is a good place for a small tattoo?
>what should i tattoo?
If you have to ask these questions, then the answers are "nowhere" and "nothing".

Tattooing is an intensely personal decision. The answers to these critical questions -what you should get a tattoo of, where to put it, and why you should have it- HAVE TO come from you and you alone. If they do not, you will regret it: this is basically inevitable.
>>
someone else's arm
>>
If you have boobs and a vagina, then It might be cool on a boob.
>>16672238
under the wrist is usually painful because there are tonnes of nerves there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.