[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex Toy Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 287x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 287x355
I don't know where else to post this so, I bought an aneros Vice (pic related) after reading several overwhelmingly positive reviews for it. I've only been fucked 5 times before so, my anal experience is very limited. I used my aneros a few times using astroglide water based lube, and don't have much trouble inserting it with mild pain when almost completely inserted. I make sure to wait a few minutes before doing contractions, but I still don't think I'm hitting the prostate.

Also, sex toy advice general
>>
>>16671128
I forgot to mention, I feel uncomfortable pressure on my perineum from the p-tab
>>
File: 1452197891005s.jpg (7 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1452197891005s.jpg
7 KB, 217x250
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>16671522
I'm bi. Are you implying anal play makes you gay?
>>
File: 1435918699120.jpg (64 KB, 611x696) Image search: [Google]
1435918699120.jpg
64 KB, 611x696
>>16671128
This post got me hard. Lmao. But anyway. Don't insert it so deep. That's what's making it uncomfortable. You need to ease into it. Go slowly. Don't go all in for a few weeks. Or days if you're really horny.
>>
I've tried anal play, and while i haven't tried that specific toy, it's just not enjoyable for me. I think it's just not for some people.
>>
post it on /diy/ and ask, how to build one.
/diy/ is a rather long livi
>>
>>16671812
Don't insert it all the way in during the next few sessions, or don't put it all the way in altogether?

>>16672047
Guys have prostates for a reason, dude. The orgasms you get from prostate stimulation are just mind blowing. I haven't found mine yet, but I'm still not giving up.
>>
>>16671128 - Remove showerhead, use lukewarm water at a slow flowrate, insert into self. Wait untill you feel it is hard to hold back the water gushing into you. Go to the toilet and let water flow out. Repeat untill water coming out is clean. Now ive found a condom over my longest finger and about 1 - 2 min simuli of the prostate gland is sufficient to squirt a fuckton of liquid.
Lube iritates my hole.
Stretching it gives no extra squirt.

Have fun
>>
>>16672765
>Guys have prostates for a reason, dude. The orgasms you get from prostate stimulation are just mind blowing. I haven't found mine yet, but I'm still not giving up
Dude, I've tried my share of anal play. I've even gone so far as getting my wife to peg me. It's just not enjoyable for me. I guess that's not true, it feels good to a degree, but for the most part it's more uncomfortable than anything. It's not going to magically become enjoyable for me all of a sudden. Anal play just isn't for everybody.
>>
>>16673667
Pegging is one thing (let's face it, women don't know the errogenous zones of a man like men do), but toys are different. It remains stationary when you get it all the way in, and just have to relax for a few minutes for the pain to subside and get used to the feeling.
>>
File: 1450419073356.png (46 KB, 239x330) Image search: [Google]
1450419073356.png
46 KB, 239x330
>>16673864
>feeling pain with anal

You guys suck at this

Enjoy your asshole falling out
>>
>>16673864
I've done toys too. I can get used to the feeling too, but it's the same thing, the feeling is more uncomfortable than it is enjoyable. Believe me, I really tried to get it to feel good, it just never got any better than just being mildly enjoyable.
>>
>>16673864
Not really it just takes practice to make it perfect. Of course a nondoucher letting his wife go in dry is a big mistake. But you have just as much say in the sex that you can tap her leg and ask for more lube, deeper, shallower, faster, slower.
If you don't teach us what you like, then we aren't going to magically read your mind. The same is expected of us when you're doing the ramming.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.