[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go about having a gf when you're poor as fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
How do you go about having a gf when you're poor as fuck? I live with my parents and the house is beat to shit and there's ripped up carpet that doesn't cover the whole floor, my parents painted some of the rooms a rediculous pink color, the windows are all 200 years old and broke to shit, there's water damage everywhere every room is a shitty disaster. What do I do?
>>
>>16670790
Get a job and move the fuck out. I'm the process of that as well.
>>
>>16670790
If you find a girl that is in love with you she won't care.
>>
>>16670825
But it matters to me
>>
>>16670835
I guess try to fix it.
>>
>>16670848
Shit advice
>>
trying to date/have a sex life is a nightmare timewaste when you're not financially sound

sucks I know but such is life.
>>
>>16670853
It's my parents not me
>>
>>16670855
if you live with your parents you're a poorfag
>>
get a job
>>
>>16670861
correct
>>
>>16670861
So what I'm not just going to be alone
>>
>>16670875

Priorities. Get money first. Get an apartment first. Then worry about friends and bitches.

In the meantime not worrying so much about friends will probably make you a bit less anxious and maybe a bit more appealing to people.
>>
>>16670886
I'm not trying to buy a local apartment im saving to move far away and I'm not going to just be alone that's literally retarded should I just have been alone through high school? Shut up and fuck off
>>
>>16670894

>goes to /adv/
>tells people who give advice I don't want to hear to fuck off

Have fun with that grand plan, buddy.

Can I just ask: exactly how much have you saved up so far?
>>
>>16670894
Yeeeeeah you're either retarded or a troll and deserved to get fucked. Peace.
>>
>>16670894
why do people come to /adv/ if they just don't want to listen to it?

ok have fun being poor, good luck with the getting laid thing.
>>
>>16670790
not everyone can be rich anon, maybe she's not a millionaire either if she is maybe she wasn't always

I'm going to say get a job and move out, but I know it's not that simple; just do what you can on that front

if she cares, she cares; no point trying to hide it
being poor isn't anything to be ashamed of

I was poor, eating tinned beans for weeks and sleeping in parks
I wasn't ashamed because I was working my way up
>>
>>16670971
Yeah I told her I wanna hang out at her house but I was being pushy and I feel like a dick. I was thinking of hanging out at a neutral location but we can't do that forever plus it's cold as fuck outside so that pretty much limits it to movies and food
>>
>>16671002
to some extent that's normal, don't beat yourself up about it

I've got to ask, is the house a mess or do messed up things happen in it?

the only thing I can really say is
A. make sure her people know you're a good guy, it's unpleasant but there is a general assumption that people down on their luck are tarnished
if you're well mannered and are actually an honest person it'l only be a brief period of wariness
B. don't push her into being at your place, I doubt you' do that but it's worth saying
C. if it's not safe there, let her know that; it might be unpleasant but just say "there are some crazy people who live nearby, please don't come her by yourself"
D. don't beat yourself up, bad things; good people man
>>
>>16671030
Yeah the house is kind of a wreck because there's no upkeep but not really anything messed up happening and I try to keep it clean. We live in a poor as fuck area so the presumption is that everyone is poor but this is just bad
>>
>>16671085
lots of people with bad houses keep them clean
it's not so bad man, you have a house; some people have to live with extended junkie families

good luck with the girl, beat the hood anon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.