[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is it a common theme for women to look at messages and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
So, is it a common theme for women to look at messages and not reply to them in a timely manner, or do women just not care about me? This chick's been off and on FB for the past 9 hours, and hasn't replied. She previously was asking questions and obviously wanted to keep talking, but this pisses me off. I've never had a woman talk to me actively like my guy friends do.
>>
>>16670722

Girls flake on guys all the time. It's happened to everyone. It's whatever just move on, literally stop overthinking it.
>>
>>16670722

she's busy or not interested. Either way you're investing too much energy into it. If she really wants to talk to you, she will. You're wasting time sitting around waiting for a response

If you fill your time with productive activity, you won't notice the lack of responses and you'll be a more interesting person that people will want to talk to.
>>
What'd you actually send her?
>>
>>16670731

And right after I posted this, I just got flaked on.

Figures.
>>
>>16670731
It loterally happens everu time though, I've never landed a date. I know I'm at least slightly attractive.
>>16670735
But for 9 hours...? And she's online at least every 30 minutes?
>>16670737
She asked me in person how to say something in German, and I was too busy to explain it. Then we got into talking about politics somehow.
>>16670740
Get rekt
>>
she's not really interested,op.
When I am interested in a guy, I respond to his messages right away. I also respond to my really good friend's messages right away because I know they care about that stuff.
Replying to people I don't care about as much falls lower on my priority list.

I understand your frustration- it is rude, especially if you are waiting on her. I suggest trying to change your outlook, since there will always be at least 1 or 2 people who do this to you. Try having lower expectations. Don't expect her to respond to a message right away, and you won't me disappointed when she takes a few hours.
>>
>>16670785
Fucck me, she would always say "hi" to me every time she saw me, and even joined my club and talked to me. Nothing ever fucking works. On to the next one I guess.
>>
>>16670795
Better luck next time.
>>
>>16670815
Well, she's probably the fith one or so in a row to do this; 6th times the charm...?
>>
>>16670762

>I've never landed a date

Something tells me it's cause you've not tried to.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x286
>>16670840
Oh like fuck I have
>tfw "maybe anon" or "sure! But I'm busy today, I'll tell you some other time!" or "I just broke up with my bf, I need time for me, but thanks!"

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
girls flake sometimes

welcome to life
>>
>>16670856
Not all the time though? Are there actualky girls who don't do this or do all of them just do it sometimes?
>>
The truth is, you probably register as background noise to her.

>>16670785
I think you're misinterpreting signs of politeness as signs of interest.
>>
just realize that 1) not all girls are going to like you and 2) there are plenty of them out there.
>>
>>16670872
I know this already though. No girls have liked me so far.
>>
>>16670880
Try meeting girls in person and talking to them face to face.

The whole social media thing has fucked dating up so much.
>>
>come from a small town
>try online dating
>get tons of like 90%+ compatible matches in Austin
> it's 2 1/2 hours away
>none of the girls ever message back

Fuck me
>>
>>16670889
This is the first time I actually used soci media, I only have a FB. Duck those other apps.
>>16670891
You and me both man.
>>
Never reply instantly. Wait maybe 15-20 minutes after the first text, and if you actually are in the middle of a conversation you can speed it up to 3-4 minutes between texts. Yeah it seems dishonest but it's the only way not to come across as needy.

If a girl doesn't reply within the hour she is most likely not interested. There's a very small chance she didn't notice it. Girls are always paying attention to their phones.

You will be a MUCH happier person once you realize that it's OK when girls simply aren't interested. Never become so obsessed with an individual that you become stressed when they don't reply. That is only OK if you're, like, married or something.

But judging by the pic of that massive faggot in your OP that you kind of already know this.
>>
>>16670901
That's fucking stupid though. We have instant messaging. Call me retarded, but I think someone in this world should have the decency to hold a conversation if they have time and want to. I shouldn't have to fucking wait to not look "needy".
>>
>>16670850

Well gotta dig through mud till you find gold.
>>
>>16670901
>Wait maybe 15-20 minutes after the first text

These childish games should have died a painful death when you left high school. If a girl I know does this, I will lose interest pretty damn fast.
>>
>>16670936
Come to think of it, one was a diabetic Jew and the other was a communist feminist. They were insanely cute though.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.