[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a coworker I like is ending an engagement because her fiancé
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 344x341
So a coworker I like is ending an engagement because her fiancé wanted to move back to his family.

I asked her if she wanted to start going out some time and she said to give her some time to adjust.

How long should I wait?
>>
Probably a few months.
>>
It didn't occur to me until I did some research that I should take things slowly, for this, while the whole time I was thinking about sex. I can adapt.

It doesn't matter if this is going to be a rebound relationship or if she ends up wanting to be with me for a year or so or forever. I want to make her happy and comfortable around me.
>>
>>16669653

Most hot girls I know are fucking someone else within the month in these kinds of situations.
>>
>>16669897
She's a 7/10 for me.

She has a nice figure despite being overweight (not obese); she has nice big tits and is a little perverted.
>>
>>16669916
She seems to be comfortable with my pervertedness at work.

We like to hug each other whenever we start or end a shift and she sometimes presses herself against me.
>>
>>16669653
my engagement ended poorly about 6 months ago. i've heard that people take 3 months to mostly adjust back to their normal life. if i were you, i wouldnt attempt any sooner. for me, i just started to pick myself up and get back to dating after 6 months. at the same time, you wait 6 months, she's better in 3, thats 3 months time she might be seeing someone. this is where you have to use your head and not just rely on a number
>>
>>16669941
me here^

after reading >>16669897
i was reminded about how much fucking faster women move on. i wouldnt wait 6, and instead 2-3
>>
>>16669941
It's kind of hard to figure it out since we're usually working together for 4-8 hours, 5-6 days per week.
>>
>>16669941
>>16669958

Maybe you are a decent human being and actually loved the guy though.
>>
>>16669977
would it surprise you or make you less surprised to find out i'm a guy? i'm just curious, it might not do either
>>
File: 1437880257629.jpg (101 KB, 568x960) Image search: [Google]
1437880257629.jpg
101 KB, 568x960
>>16670000

Doesn't surprise me at all. Guys usually tend to take longer to adjust anyway.

>posting quads
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 424x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 424x369
>>16670019
Dem thighs
>>
>>16669977
Women aren't shitty people just because they move on faster. Often times it's because they are either more mentally healthy and have come to terms with the fact that it isn't working and its time to move on, or they knew for quite some time that it was ending and distanced themselves emotionally already.

After me and my ex broke up in highschool, she waited two months before messing around with anyone (which is a long time for a horny teen). I saw her about a year after that and we had a talk, and when I brought it up she said she waited out of respect for me. She knew it was harder on me than her, and she didn't want me to feel like she hated me or disrespected me.

So just because women don't wait as long doesn't mean there shit people automatically.
>>
>>16670050

Yo. Who said anything about women being "shit people in general."
>>
>>16670063
>Maybe you are a decent human being and actually loved the guy though
>decent human being

How else was supposed to be taken?
>>
File: fa.jpg (100 KB, 294x600) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
100 KB, 294x600
>>16670076

What does "you" have to do with "women in general"?

I don't have anything against bitches. They be sexy n shit.
>>
>>16670076
that person wasn't necessarily saying anything on gender related terms. and me, being the person who took 6 months to move on, doesn't judge by gender. not that it's what you were getting at as you weren't replying to me about it, but i was just curious based on that anon's personal experiences. cause i've experienced more women moving on faster
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.