[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to enjoy life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: trees blowing in the wind.jpg (88 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
trees blowing in the wind.jpg
88 KB, 600x471
How to enjoy life?
>>
i'm seriously asking myself this question every day

kill me
>>
>>16669398
Well 4chan is probably worst place to ask this question
>>
eat, sleep, shit, fuck

those are the four things a life well lived has plenty of.
>>
I tell you to enjoy life.
I wish I could but it's too late
>>
>>16669388
Forever 21
>>
If only I knew...
just do whatever you want and enjoy the things you got
>>
Go do stuff. Like take ideas and go for them. I once quit my job and left my house to drive across the country to hit on a girl. She said no, and i spent a month stranded in georgia, but along the way i met a native in new mexico who got drunk on off brand listerene with my sisters bf. So theres that. Rocky mountains looked great. I dont regret shit.
>>
>>16669659
I wish I had the will to just do stuff. Sometimes I want to do certain things but I always end up making bullshit excuses and putting it off and just not doing it.
>>
Love your mortality and smile the closer death approaches
>>
Stop making the correct choice and just do whatever the fuck you want.

Life is not an RPG, trying to min/max is only going to stress you out forever.

Often times jumping into something you have no idea about outside of your comfort zone or doing something stupid leads to the most fulfilling experiences.

imo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.