[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey how do you meet girls off Reddit in real life? There is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (590 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
590 KB, 640x1136
Hey how do you meet girls off Reddit in real life? There is this one girl on Reddit-adult that's super hot and posts noodz anonymously. How can I become her friends and hang out with her?
>>
Exchange messages.
>>
Trips or not you don't want to hang out with her and be her friend. You are interested in her because of her camwhoring, you want to fuck her
>>
>>16669350
I think she's pretty but I'd love hanging out with her and going shopping and having a best friend.
>>
>>16669356
I think you sound gay (or you're a woman), but this is alright if you're honest with yourself.
>>
>>16669333
the female(?) you posted has no ass
>>
>>16669421
Any man who likes big asses on girls is a ghetto faggot
>>
>>16669333
By fucking off back to reddit

also;
>dating a whore that would post nudes on the internet
Top cuck
>>
>>16669421

That's not her fault. It's a page for "ordinary" girls, not only professional models with perfect bodies/silicone breasts and butt implants. Are girls who don't live up to your beauty ideals not allowed to be sexual? Not every girl has a big ass, doesn't make her less of a woman. This is coming from a female(!) with a big ass.
>>
>>16669333

> super hot girl on reddit who posts her nudes

she is either crazy or sells her body for money.

In either case she isn't GF/wife material.

Anyway. Just message her and see whats up.
>>
>>16669562
Irish beta detected
>>
>>16669715
Why do you think op is Irish and not asain?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.